The kissing war

This ones gon be so goofy lol

You were sat in your bed, writing down whatever came to mind in your notebook.
Waiting for your boyfriend seemed impossible right now.
"Cmooon...Izukuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~ just hurry up and come inside already!" You whined, looking out your window at your boyfriend who was currently doing laps around the school's running track.
He stopped.
"YES!!!!!"
You threw your pen and notebook on the floor and waited patiently for Izuku to come back to your dorm, he was staying the night after you begged Mr. Aizawa to let him.
And I mean begged.
A few moments later you heard knocking on your door.
"Come in!!"
Izuku opened the door and walked in, a towel draped around his shoulders.
"Yaaaay!"
You ran over to him and jumped into his arms. He picked you up and spun you around.
"Sorry I kept you waiting, I just wanted to get a few more laps in."
"It's okay, Zuzu."
"I'm gonna go change."
"Okay."
You kissed Izuku on the cheek and he went into the bathroom and changed.
He came out wearing a baggy All Might t-shirt and a pair of shorts and before you could get up to do anything he tackled you in a hug and started kissing you all over your face.
You giggled and grabbed his face, trying to kiss him back but it was no use.
You were being attacked with lub.
And you weren't ever getting out.
'Okay...!! Hehe- Izuku! That- tickles...!"
He stopped and rested his head on your shoulder.
"I'm gonna get you back!"
"Will you though?"
"Yeah!"
You somehow got out of his grasp and now you were on top of him, pecking his neck and cheeks and nose, trying to somehow beat what he had just given you.
He was a giggling mess the whole time as he tried to get you off of him so he was in control again, but you weren't putting your guard down anytime soon.
But eventually, both of you guys were now going to be in control.
Your lips touched his and you guys immediately sat up, making it more comfortable to kiss the way you guys were.
Izuku was sitting against your wall and you were in between his legs. He had a tight grasp around your waist and your arms were wrapped lightly around his neck.
You loved these moments.
These were the moments that no matter what happened between the two of you they would still be stuck on repeat in your head.
While you were still deep into the kiss, you grabbed your phone which was beside you and took a picture of you and Deku.
You pulled away and rested your head on his chest.
"I'll save it forever." You said, smiling up at the dork above you.
"And it's caption will be..."
"The kissing war.."