Period Hero

Ik its a weird title but
IDC-
Also I spent like
10mins on the picture I was gonna put up top but imma just put it here cuz i spent way too long for it to just be cropped 🤓🤓😭😭

*-picture was removed bc it was cringe asf and i hated it-*

KAY
LOL

"Nnngh..." you rolled over in your bed and pressed your stuffed animal against your stomach.
"Oww..."

"Is everything alright, sweetheart? You've been in here all afternoon."
"Mmf~..."
"Sweetheart?"
"Izu...?" You said, looking over at him with half lidded eyes.
"Hey...is everything okay?"
"No..." you replied, clutching your stomach and burying your head into your pillow.
"What's wrong?" Izuku asked, running over to you and climbing in next to you on the bed.
"My...nnngh..."
"Does your stomach hurt?"
"Mhm~"
"Oh no! A-are you sick...? Is it a stomach bug?"
"Mm...no~ I'm on my period..."
"Oh.."
"I-I'm sorry...I know it's gross~."
"Hey, hey. It's alright. It's not gross if you can't help it. This happens to everybody, well...not everybody, but-"
"I get what you mean, 'Zuku."
"W-well...do you need anything? Tylenol? Food? Heating pad?"
"All three. Please."
"Alright, I'll be right back. Okay?"
"K..."
Izuku leaned in and kissed the shell of your ear.
He got up from the bed and grabbed your heating pad and some Tylenol.
A few minutes passed and Izuku came back in the bedroom.
"I'm back..."
"Mmm~..."
Izuku plugged the heating pad in and held it in his hands.
"W-where does it hurt...?"
"My whole body hurts...but just put it on my lower stomach."
"Okay."
He positioned the heating pad on your lower stomach and turned it on.
"Here, it's on the first setting b-but, if you want you can make it hotter." Izuku said and he placed the remote in your open hand.
(Not like a tv remote like the thing you use to turn up the heat on the heating pad-)
(YOU KNOW WUT I MEAN)
(JEESIS.)
"I'll go get you some water so you can take your medicine." Izuku said as he placed the container of Tylenol down on the nightstand.
"Mhm."
He left the bedroom and grabbed a water bottle from the kitchen and walked back into the room.
You squirmed under the covers and sat up while pressing the heating pad against your stomach.
Izuku opened the water bottle and handed it to you and then gave you your medicine.
"Thank you..."
"No problem, baby. Now, what do you want to eat?"
"I want- uhm...pizza. Yeah. Pizza."
"Heh heh. Alright~... I'll order some. And I'll get some snacks at the grocery store, too. I know you're craving more than just pizza."
"That's true. Thank you 'Zuzu!"
You wrapped your arms around him and buried your face in his chest.
"Y-you're welcome...!"
"I wanna come with you. Can I come with you?"
"Are you sure?"
"Actually, nah. I just wanna go back to sleep."
"I figured."
"Gimme love..." you said, making grabby hands at Izuku.
"Hehe. Okay..." Izuku cupped your face in his hands and showered your face with kisses.
"Bye, Zuzu."
"Bye, baby. Get some sleep."
He moved your hair out of your face and walked out of the bedroom.
"Mmm..."
You pulled your blanket more over yourself and closed your eyes.
One sheep, two sheep,
oh-
you're already fast asleep...
Huh.
You must've been really tired.

After an hour or two you woke up and took a shower, you felt absolutely disgusting so you felt the need to and it worked quite well. The body ache you once had disappeared a little and your headache started to fade.
You may or may not have used all the hot water...
After your shower you dressed yourself in some sweatpants and one of Izuku's hoodies that he was never going to get back now that you had just put it on.
"Now I've just gotta wait until he comes home...you know- what is taking him so long?! All he had to do is grab the pizza and some snacks!"
The small smile you had while you swayed your feet slowly started to go away.
Your feet stayed completely still.
"Yeah...why is it taking so long?"
Your period tended to make you really emotional. It wasn't mood swings for you, it was just overthink anything and cry about everything.
You pulled your legs close to your chest as your eyes started to water.
"I-Is he...cheating on me?"
"It shouldn't t-take this long~"
"He's cheating on me."
"He's gonna come home and tell me everything's fine and then tomorrow he's gonna go screw around with Ochaco~!"
"IZUKU'S CHEATING ON ME!..."
You ran your hands through your tangly hair and gritted your teeth when you hit a knot.
"He can't! He...He can't! He just...can't~...p-please~"
"Noo..."
You buried your face in your legs and started to rock back and forth on your bed.
Suddenly, the bedroom door opened.
You looked up and saw your boyfriend standing in the doorway with a pizza box in one hand and a grocery store bag in the other.
"Y/n? Are you okay...?! Why are you crying?"
He ran over to you and sat the pizza box and grocery bag on the floor.
"U-uh...I..."
"Is everything alright, baby?"
"W-were you...cheating o-on me wh-when you were out?"
Confusion and worry washed over Izuku's features as he picked you up off the bed and placed you in his lap.
"B-baby...why would you even th-think that? I'd never cheat on you! Never!"
He buried your head in his chest and gave you a kiss in your hair.
"Are you sure?..."
"Yes...!! Oh my gosh...poor thing~"
"Y-you were just out for a long time and I s-started to overthink things..."
"Oh no, baby..I was only out for a long time cause it took them a bit to make the pizza and then I had to get everything at the store~..."
"Oh..."
"Yeah..everything's alright. Don't worry, sweetie."
Izuku gave you a kiss on your lips and smiled after he pulled away.
"Now, let's eat. I know you're hungry."
"Mhm."
You wiped your nose with your sleeve and climbed back into the bed.
"Are you wearing my hoodie?"
"Yeah..."
"Heh. I'm never going to get that back, am I?"
"Nope."
Izuku walked over to you and gave you a kiss on your nose.
"Silly girl. I'm gonna go make us a plate, okay?"
"Mhm."
Izuku left the bedroom with the pizza box and grocery bag in his hands.
You picked up your phone and looked on Instagram until he got back.

After a little, Izuku came back into the room with two plates each with a slice of pizza and a handful of chips.
"One for you...and- one for me..." Izuku said as he placed a plate in your lap.
"Thank you, Zuzu~"
"You're welcome, sweetheart."
Izuku got in bed beside you and sat his plate on the nightstand next to him.
"..."
"...'Zuzu?"
"Yes, love?"
"Can we cuddle while we eat?"
He giggled and pulled you into his lap.
"Yes."
You laughed and took a bite of your pizza to which Izuku did the same.
After a little while, only crumbs were left on both of your guy's plates and the faint noise of a romcom that was the literal equivalent to a dumpster fire was playing in the background while you and Izuku both slept, all tangled up in each other.
Izuku's eyes fluttered open after hearing a loud thud.
"Y/n?"
Turns out, you had somehow gotten out of his Izuku's tight grasp and rolled over onto the floor and that's right where you were.
On the floor.
Both of your blankets were wrapped around your legs in weird ways and your bicep made a comfortable pillow as you slept on the carpet.
Izuku snickered and sat down next to you.
"Y/n...y/n~..baby, wake up~ it's not good to sleep on the floor...you could hurt your back."
You slowly opened your eyes and looked over your shoulder, there was your boyfriend with a caring smile on his face as he held out his arms.
"Good morning, sleep well?"
"Mmf...my back~"
"I t-told you..." Izuku said, burying your face in his chest as he started to massage your lower back for you.
"You got out of my arms somehow and rolled onto the floor. You're one wild sleeper."
"Yeah. Sometimes I scare myself." You said as you ran your hand through Izuku's fluffy hair.
"I got ice cream, you want some?"
"YES!!..."
"Alright...hehe."
Izuku lifted you up onto him and took you into the living room where he sat you down on the couch.
You laid your head down on one of the pillows and grabbed the remote from off the side table.
Izuku walked off into the kitchen and grabbed two bowls and put three big scoops of ice cream into both bowls and placed two oreos in both of the bowls.
He walked back into the living room and gave you your bowl of ice cream to which you took a huge bite out of.
Izuku laid down beside you and started to eat his ice cream as well.
The TV played in the background as Izuku smothered you with love and affection, planting little kisses in your hair and on your cheeks with his arms wrapped tightly around your waist as you both ate.
This was Heaven.
Nothing was better than this.
"Thank you for everything, 'Zuzu. I love you so much~"
"I love you too, baby.."
Izuku gave you a kiss on your lips.
"You're my hero..." You said, stuffing another bite of ice cream in your mouth.
Izuku blushed and leaned in close to your ear.

"And you're mine..."

SLAY
I KINDA HATE THIS ONE JUST A LITTLE BIT BUT IDK LOL
IDK WHY I MADE IT SO LONG EITHER 🤓
BUT WHATEVES
BYE HOMIES ILYYYY
Just some cuteness b4 u leave...

When he did that in the show my heart exploded and so did the rest of my brain cells and I literally died of cuteness like-😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍Also i sent that to my friend cuz she likes to abuse me every time she comes over my house so yeah uhm-:)

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Also i sent that to my friend cuz she likes to abuse me every time she comes over my house so yeah uhm-
:)