Chapter 35

Looking at the man's suddenly close face, Yan Qiu turned his head a little uncomfortably, trying not to touch his face.

This guy's grasp was really good. When he pressed his wrist and broke his two legs with both knees, Yan Qiu couldn't do anything.

"Explain ... explain what." Ji Xinglan's aggressive posture made Yan Qiu blink in an awkward manner, but his mouth was still stubborn.

Ji Xinglan looked at him calmly and questioned, "Xie Yu."

When Yan Qiu heard it, it seemed that it was not the matter of the love letter, and he was relieved. But when I thought about it again, I felt strange.

Yesterday, I finally coaxed Master Ji, how could he suddenly feel angry with Xie Yu again? Did something happen to them at school?

"I ... I have been staying at home today, but I haven't seen Xie Yu." Yan Qiu said innocently.

In fact, Yan Qiu's words are a bit confusing.

He stayed at home for a whole day, and then chatted with Xie Yu on the terminal for a whole day, and heard Xie Yu madly vomiting Ji Xinglan. "It looks like a beast in a dress, and I want to trick the pure love O, you can't be fooled!

Yan Qiu promised that he would not get too close to Ji Xinglan, and he already had children with him.

If Xie Yu knew the truth, she would not know what she would think.

When you have time to gossip with others, you have no time to send messages to Ji Xinglan.

The man in front of him fixedly stared at him for a few seconds, and he let out a sigh of relief: "Really."

"Really, otherwise what else can I do." Yan Qiu also felt puzzled.

Even his brother Xie Yu's vinegar must be eaten, what other vinegar can not be eaten by his master Ji. Do you have to eat cat vinegar?

"Don't think about it, Xie Yu is my friend. I like you and you won't like him." Yan Qiu said.

Ji Xinglan was silent for a moment and demanded: "Say it again."

"Xie Yu is my friend." Yan Qiu said again.

"The next sentence."

"I like you all—huh ?!"

Suddenly being kissed, Yan Qiu was surrounded by circles. The man didn't know what suddenly went crazy, licking it carefully on his lips, then raised his head and smiled: "I like you too."

"???

I knew it could not be true, but the sudden confession made Yan Qiu's heart pounding, his blood rushing to the top of his head, and his chest overflowed as if to explode.

This is the first time Ji Xinglan told him what he liked. In the past, he would only say unreasonably what you are mine, I am yours.

like me……?

What the hell, there is no need to say such things if you want to tease him. Yan Qiu's cheeks quickly became hot, and the feeling of itchy and messy heart was a little indescribable.

But looking at the guy's hand in his clothes, Yan Qiu warned himself in his heart: Impossible, don't believe him.

When Yan Qiu struggled inwardly, the man did not take the next step. Waiting for Qiu to calm down a little, he settled down and coughed a little to hide his surprise: "I never said I like you. I mean, I will not like Xie Yu nor I like you."

Hearing the words, the man raised a sneer in the corner of his mouth and traced a trace of desire in his eyes: "It doesn't matter if you don't like me, and you can't like others."