Chapter 39

Yan Qiu carefully looked at the half of the paper in his hand.

Although the payment was made two years ago, the preservation degree is quite good, and the torn fracture is also neat, and it was deliberately cut.

Half a person is quite romantic.

But romance is romantic, and Master Ji is not romantic about himself. Looking at the payment, Yan Qiu clenched the paper in his hand, and the confused expression in his eyes grew deeper.

This letter was written two years ago, so why did Ji Xinglan take it out to him now?

Two years ago, at that time, Ji Xinglan's favorite person was clearly Lin Wei. As a rival, he wanted to beat himself almost.

Although Yan Qiu didn't take the sweet words that Ji Xinglan said to him seriously, he was really curious. Why did he write this?

He is a big man who puts so many poems that are suitable for him not to write, but what he wants to write is to ask for Phoenix, almost certainly because he has a sweetheart.

The kitten squatted at Yan Qiu's feet. I didn't know what Yan Qiu was doing sneakyly, and he also stuffed his head into the closet. Yanqiu was taken aback by it and almost caught it when closing the cabinet door.

After squatting in front of the closet for a long time, Yan Qiu squatted with numb legs, barely supporting the edge of the bed with his hands and standing up.

He put the letter back, embraced the cat and sat on the bed, put a pillow behind him, and found a relatively comfortable posture against the bed.

Yan Qiu scratched the kitten's chin mechanically with his hand, absent-minded and dazed.

There was an idea in his heart that was getting stronger and stronger-he was a bit skeptical whether he had unknowingly dropped his horse, and Ji Xinglan was playing with him.

Judging from Ji Xinglan's arrogant to beating attitude at the beginning, Yan Qiu really can't see that Ji Xinglan likes the slightest bit of the original owner. This mother forced his fiancee to look like a stranger in the eyes of Master Ji.

But rebirth or something, this sounds too incredible. If it weren't for personal experience, I'm afraid Yan Qiu could hardly believe it, let alone Ji Xinglan.

For Alpha and Omega, their pheromone is similar to a fingerprint. It is absolutely impossible to be exactly the same. This is the only thing that can indicate identity.

Xie Yu can recognize herself with the taste of pheromone, but can Ji Xinglan?

Xie Yu could accept them so easily. On the one hand, he was too nervous, on the other hand, he was too strong to return to Qiuqiu, so much that he felt too excited to cry before he was too late.

And Ji Xinglan may not have hoped that he would come back. It is estimated that if he knew the truth, he would be shocked.

In front of Ji Xinglan, Yan Qiu felt that he shouldn't have dropped the horse.

So which link is wrong?

…………

It was Friday, and Ji Xinglan went out with Yan Qiu at night, and had a meal with Mrs. Ji, who had not seen her for many days.

Not seen for a week, Mrs. Ji hugged Yan Qiu and kissed and hugged each other, screaming heartily, asking him how he was doing this week.

I do n’t know if I heard from Ji Xinglan ’s servant who called to take care of Yan Qiu. Mrs. Ji learned that Yan Qiu fainted at the sports meeting. She felt terribly distressed. Omega.