bonus 1

tw : long chapter lol

lee's POV

today is the day i finally go back home to london. and everyone knows except for kit because i decided i wanted to surprise him since it's his birthday today.

joe has been blowing my phone up with messages throughout the entire plane-ride across the ocean.

he was given the job to distract kit all day while everyone else prepares for the party we're throwing him tonight. and my job is, of course, to sneak in without him noticing.

one the plane finally lands on solid ground and i immediately pull out my phone and text joe.

☆ ★ ☆

hoe
& lee
-

lee
OKAY WE JUST LANDED
REMEMBER THE PLAN?

hoe
ofc i do 🙄
you go to yaz's apartment,
you guys get ready for the party together,
you guys head to the party,
everyone finishes the preparations,
then kit and i head over and BOOM

lee
perfect
and will is getting the cake now, right?

hoe
uhh i hope so

lee
hang on i'll text him to make sure

☆ ★ ☆

will
& lee
-

lee
you're getting the cake right

will
duh

lee
i was just making sure you didn't forget or something

will
have more faith in me 💔

lee
yeah yeah whatever
wait what type of cake is it

will
the best type

lee
i'm being serious

will
so am i
it's LITERALLY the best type
ik for a fact that kit will love it

lee
okay good

☆ ★ ☆

honestly, this entire situation is so extremely nerve wracking. i want it to be perfect for him.

what if he doesn't like the party? what if he doesn't want to see me? what if everything messes up? what if he doesn't like the cake?

there's so many possibilities of things that can go wrong and it's terrifying. ugh! my mind won't shut up. it's just constantly screaming at me to make everything perfect.

"hey," i jump at the sound of miss manson's voice as she places a comforting hand on my shoulder. "quit worrying, i'm sure he'll love it."

we're currently walking through the airport. just us two. my tour finished a few days ago, but i haven't announced that online publicly yet because i don't want kit to know.