Loves spell

Wednesdays POV: it's been about 4 days and I've been keeping my distance from Enid as much as I hate when people make contact with me I admire it when enid does it.

I think I miss it her touch the way she brushes against my shoulder and holds my hand I mean I always grew up with clingy parents it's just loves spell I don't want to admit I love her. I knew I was always liked girls I just didn't know I liked them as in romantically I figured out I was a lesbian when I was 14 when i had taking a liking in a girl named Olivia.

The last time I told a girl (Olivia) I loved her she pushed me to the floor and called me a freak and told everyone I forcefully kissed her. That's why I don't want to tell Enid just yet but it will happen one day I hope.

(2 hours later)

As I was thinking about what I was going to do with Tyler when I get out of this cage I heard footsteps and I stood up waiting by the door of the cage. It's Tyler and he unlocks the door and grabs me by the arm it's time now.

"So have you changed your mind babe" Tyler said grabbing my face lightly.

Enids POV:

I really don't want Wednesday to do this. I was staring at her while she was thinking she's so cute and then I heard foot steps she looked at me before turning around to the door of the cage and Tyler unlocks it and grabs wednesday out.

"So have you changed your mind babe" Tyler says with his very annoying screechy voice.

"Yes. I realized that being with a lesbo is not right and I want you. Only you Tyler." Wednesday said seductively.

I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this. She is doing an extremely good job at this almost as if it was real but I know that it's just an act.

"Good baby cakes" Tyler said leaning in for a kiss.

What. The. Actual. FUCK. If Tyler actually liked Wednesday he would've known she hates being called those things I'm cringing so much to the point my whole body is shaking. I would rather stab my eyes out with my nails than watch this anymore.
💀😰😭✋ are the emojis I'm going through right now I want to kill my self and throw up.

Wednesdays POV:
I lead him over yo the table while I sit on it and I look around on here to see if there is anything I want to use while he is still making contact with my... lips.

Bingo. I see a screwdriver It's just out of reaching distance I scoot a little closer while holding the creeps face still making contact.

I get ahold of it and then It goes black.

I wake up and I see someone In front of Enid while she's whining and holding her side. She has blood all over her. I try to run up to the figure to stop them but I was walking I tried to run but i couldn't they turn around and take a look at me and smile that smile was the worst smile I have ever seen but it wasn't Tyler. They stab Enid killing her and ran towards me.

I wake up and see Tyler holding me with a worry in his face.

"What happened sweetie." Tyler said with a smile.

"I had a vision." I said holding in my tears because I just witnessed my girlfriend get murdered.

"What was it about?" Tyler said lifting me up.

I look at the cage to make sure Enid is okay and she's fine she is at the front of the cage holding the bars looking at me scared.

"It was about us getting married and having kids" I said trying to smile as best as I could.

Saying this wanted to make me want to end my life and everything in it and Jump of a bridge with bricks attached to my feet so I drop faster.

"How sweet" Tyler said leaning in for a kiss

I dodge it trying to to get anymore herpes.

"What's wrong?" Tyler said confused.

"How about we wait until we tell everyone we're dating!" I said very faked.

"Okay honey" Tyler turns around and just leaves me in the room but he locks the room so I don't get out.

I look around the room for any cameras and there isn't so I turn around and unlock the cage because I stole the key from him.

"WEDNESDAY OH MY FUCKING GOD THAT WAS AWFUL" Enid screamed bursting out the cage to hug me.

Enid let's go of me and grabs my face to hers and plants her lips on mine.

"I love you Wednesday" Enid said looking at me with soft eyes.

Enids POV:

Oh god was that to much. I think it was shit Wednesday is just staring at me what do I do.

As my mind was rushing thinking of awful scenarios I heard Wednesday say something.

"I love you too Enid ti amo molto più di quanto possa esprimere tu sei il mio sole e la mia luna non posso vivere senza di te mi dispiace non avertelo detto prima" (I love you so much more than i can express you are my sun and my moon i cant live without you i'm sorry for not telling you this sooner) Wednesday said to me in a language i couldn't understand but it sounded sweet she was also smiling and also because she said I LOVE YOU TOO.

I'm so happy more than I've ever been even all that has happened to us I'm still happy I didn't know she was going to say it too.