𝐈𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐆𝐢𝐲𝐮𝐮.

long chapter ahead-
warnings
angst- attempt of murder- murder- blood- dialogue containing graphic content, passing out, mentions of suicide and suicide attempt itself- swear words ig
Beware😍

yes this is the demon fight xoxo

the song linked above will have some lyrics that i will include in this chapter.

————————————————————-
love is never lost until you lose yourself.

3rd person

Several minutes later they arrive at the village, giyuu has his kasa hat on and sanemi is being his usual self, so they walk in the beautiful filled village hoping to bring something back that's useful.

Sanemi pov:

We walk in the village, we have good to no leads but the one lead we do have is useful, the fact that it travels underground to avoid sunlight and a quick getaway, is there a temple underground? I'm really hoping this fuck shit doesn't turn out to be multiple demons, if there is good thing master made 2 hashira a come instead of one per usual,
We both walk in as we hear screaming at a shed and or cat tage type thing that's relatively close to us and away from most of the others and we look at eachother and bolt immediately to where this sound was coming from.
Giyuu visibly has his absolute focus and concentration on this, i mean i do to but he is focused as if he's looking for something deeper than just the screaming. We arrive at the shed thing and see blood everywhere with tools that are needed for gardening everywhere clearly meaning someone put up a fight, and the sight of a middle aged woman with the inside of her torso missing, and on the floor there is a lock of hair, but not just any lock of hair, it isn't the lady's, the lady who is infront of me has black hair and is close to her shoulders, the strand of hair is long and brown, i'm starting to think there's another demon tag teaming along with another. Shit i was really hoping there wasn't.
*SOUNDS OF THE FLOOR BENEATH SHAKING*
Me and giyuu stagger in suprise of the sudden shaking beneath us. what the fuck? we feel it slowly move away as it goes faster and faster, ITS MOVING BENEATH US!!!!
"FUCK GIYUU ITS MOVING AWAY GO AFTER IT!!!!" I say as giyuu respond with "On it." as he bolts out and runs without hesitation following it as i gain my full balance and go out after it close behind giyuu. We run and follow the ground, the big shaking has gone away and it feels like a little vibration beneath us, giving us just enough to follow it.

3rd person
They run and run as it goes in circles, zigzags, trying to get away from them but it's no use. They are both starting to sweat in frustration as sanemi curses to himself. The demon makes a immediate sharp turn heading torwards the village, giyuu looks back at sanemi with a "oh shit" kinda looks and sanemi returns the favor. Giyuu was too focused following the vibrations and ran into a fellow villager and they both landed on the floor getting an aching sensation, but in giyuus mind, something isn't right. something is missing.
He says this to himself as the sharp sound of the kasa falls on the floor after they fall.
It goes silent...
.
.
.
"Tomioka what the fuck cmon we have to go!" Sanemi practically screams those words and the people near look at tomioka in horror

"W-wait tomioka giyuu.....? The boy from so many years ago?" A aged woman says and giyuu looks up with tears swelling his eyes
Everyone starts to get defensive again, with more rage and hate, they start to re spark trauma and continue with their horrible claims
"OH MY GOD! ITS HIM!!! MURDERER MURDERER ITS THE BOY WHOS INSANE!!"
"I WOULDVE NEVER THOUGHT SUCH A BEAST WOULD COME BACK, THATS WHY THESE HEINOUS DEATHS HAVE BEEN COMING IN LATELY AGAIN AFTER SO MANY YEARS, YOU HAVE KILLED THEM LIKE YOU HAVE BEFORE."
"SIEZE HIM IMMEDIATELY, WE FOUND THE BOY OF THE MURDERERS! CALL THE POLICE!
"THE THREAT OF THIS VILLAGE THAT WE HAVE ALL BEEN AFRAID OF SINCE HE DISAPPEARED IS BACK!"
"This man has truly gone insane, i speculated it before as he was a little boy but now everything is clear now, he belongs in a place for the crazy."
Giyuu looks at sanemi with tears about to fall from his face as sanemi looks at him with horror and confusion, sympathy invades his brain as he looks at the crowd that had grown before giyuu. just then giyuu passes out and police start to come in.
Sanemi comes in and grabs giyuu at the speed of light that some people didn't even realize what way he was taken, or that he was even taken in general.