2: Every Time I Go, Trouble Comes

3rd POV:

Sure, Soundwave was expecting to be welcomed with blasters, but he didn't expecting with the hugging.

By the tyrant himself.

"I'm gonna die..."

"Oh don't be childish, young one. You're his closest friend and loyal one at that."

"I forgot about that one."

Both superiors let go of the hug as Soundwave just stares at his leader with confused faceplate.

"Soundwave, it's good to see you that you're alive. Where have you been?!" Megatron ask loudly as he steps back glaring softly at Soundwave.

Speaking of the silent con, he types some sentences that'll make Megatron understand of why he's late.

:I got shot by some bots along the way here, My Lord.:

He said by typing gently making the tyrant froze that he's old friend is talking or typing to him until his rage turned on.

"Those Autobot scums! They dare hurt my third in command?!"

Soundwave doesn't fazed by his yelling, in every aus that Draco watch before he got in the transformers.

He get used to Megs yelling out some orders to his soldiers angrily and about to kill them off because they didn't complete the mission.

"Say their names and I'll hunt them down for you."

Okay

.
.
.

This is not the Megatron he used to know.

Soundwave waves his hands slowly saying he got rid of them by using his weapon.

Megatron only calms down a little bit but he's still pissed by their enemies.

:Time Skip:

Soundwave looks around his berthroom with impressed emotion as he takes off his mouth guard by it slides on both sides.

"Better than hiding my identity." He said to himself as he sits down on his berth and lays on it slowly.

He thinks some other things that is impossible to get into his favorite series.

But what series he's in now?

He scan the room again before teleporting into the control room silently as he strolls around the area and he notice Starscream standing beside or behind Megatron.

"Oh... Gotta be careful around them again." Soundwave though shortly as he walks towards them which Megatron can tell who's behind Starscream.

"Ah, Soundwave. What brings you here, old friend?" He ask turning around causing Starscream to yelp in surprise following suit.

Soundwave types about why he's here earlier.

:I got lost while finding Ravage and Laserbeak.:

Megatron hums softly before stepping forward to Soundwave who doesn't move an inch.

"Starscream, you're in charge with the commanding units. Soundwave and I are having to catching up on."

Soundwave feels shocked and surprised at the same time but immediately shakes those feelings off before following his leader behind him.

"Soundwave..."

Draco stops his footing when he hears his new name as he looks at his new friend.

Megatron turns around with genuine smile plastering on his faceplate.