4: They're Rescuing Him Until Kidnapped

3rd POV:

Walking with his newfound friends Thundercracker and Skywarp, Soundwave feels a little ease at that moment before Starscream came into his view which Soundwave got instantly curious.

"Soundwave, come with me to deal with someone at the control room." He said firmly as Skywarp grunts before he wraps his arms around Soundwave's torso causing the silent mech off guard.

"... What the frag is he doing?"

Without getting his answer today --- Starscream growls lowly as he steps forward and yanked Soundwave away from his friend seekers.

"Are ya done dealing with the red bot, commander Starscream?" Thundercracker ask shortly with a little hint of annoyance which Starscream didn't notice that.

Soundwave got confused until it hit him like some bricks aiming at his back from behind as he recalls the season one episode one where Cliffjumper got kidnapped and killed by Starscream by stabbing the bot's spark into the outside.

Shuddering at that slight image playing inside his mind, Soundwave taps the seeker's shoulderplate making Starscream turn his helm to the side glancing at the silent con.

Making a question mark appears on his visor, Starscream huffs before walking away followed by Soundwave, not until he waves farewell to the seekers he befriends with.

The seekers stands there unmoving before smirking at the silent friend they both have.

"He's very interesting con we just befriended." Skywarp said as Thundercracker agrees with him slightly smirking at Soundwave's aft which he got whacked on the helm by Skywarp.

"C'mon, we don't want to get offline by the warlord himself, do ya?" Skywarp stated questioning out the obvious event as Thundercracker grunts and they both walk away behind them.

"If we meet him again, we're going to ask him out to hang with us."

"You're simping, bro."

:Time Skip:

Soundwave and Starscream walking on the hallway heading where Cliffjumper is, Soundwave thinking some way to save Cliffjumper from getting killed by the second commander himself until he has one but risky too.

To save the autobot, he needs to use the clone that he discovered while having conversation with Primus himself.

"I think things won't go so well around us after saving Cliffjumper from getting stabbed into the spark by Starscream." Soundwave stated as he types away reading the information and watched the security cameras beside him observing every bot he sees.

"Don't worry, my youngling. You're doing the right choice.... If I'm correct, Cliffjumper is here right now very injured." Primus stated hurriedly as Soundwave stop typing before he quickly went away preventing Starscream from killing the autobot.

After arriving at the destination, Soundwave sent out his metallic tentacle holding the arm of Starscream who instantly glance behind him with annoyed and anger look.

"What is the meaning of this, Soundwave?!" He demand the silent con while the whole ship went deadly silent as Soundwave grip his arm tightly saying no killing him.

He types some reasons why he shouldn't kill the enemy, showing the screen making Starscream changes his mind before his face went smirking darkly.

:Reason -- Make him spill where their hideout is except killing him instantly.:

Starscream looks at the alive Cliffjumper who stares at Soundwave who secretly nodded at him saying be quiet as he did so.

"Take him to his cell, we'll have him as experiment pet." Starscream stated shortly as he walks away hands behind him.