Helsa Von Eldritch x Male Angel Reader

Another week has passed since (Y/n) has made his arrival to Hell. 

The Happy Hotel has undergone many shifts and changes since, much to the delight of it's proprietor Charlie Morningstar. 

Though, gossip spreads like fire in the already razed landscape of Hell. Once more and more begun to learn the presence of an Angel within the underworld, it was inevitable until higher class of demons found out. 

Enter in, the Von Eldritch family. 

A royal family, similar to that of Charlie's. The Von Eldritch's are a high class and upstanding family that pulls many strings within Hell. Many, if not all, fear and certainly respect the Von Eldritch family. 

One member of this royal family in particular absolutely adores the attention and adulation granted by her status. 

Enter in, Helsa Von Eldritch. 

A young woman, intelligent, beautiful, conniving and most of all, envious.

Helsa is in her chambers, sipping on a drink and scrolling through posts looking for something to gather her interest. After leaving a few mean spirited comments on a couple of posts, she comes across something that makes her spew out her drink. 

Taking a closer look, she stumbles upon a post of Charlie and what seems to be an Angel right by her side. The caption reads, 'So excited to work more on my dream with the help of an Angel!'.

What really stung Helsa however, was the amount of likes this post has garnered. It was way beyond what she has received upon her own posts. Squeezing with such pressure, she ends up cracking her phone's screen out of envy and rage. 

Helsa: "Unbelievable! That stupid loser still thinks she can really have her shitty little hotel work? Ugh, I swear, she is so deluded."

Taking another peak at her cracked phone, she takes in another look at the Angel next to Charlie.

Helsa: "And of course, leave it to her to use an Angel of all things to boost her popularity. If that Angel wasn't there, she would get only like, 10 likes... tops!"

Slamming her palm on her face, Helsa felt like she was insulted. Yes, it was true that Helsa Von Eldritch despised Charlie Morningstar with such a passion. If the spotlight isn't on Helsa, then it's on the "other" heir of the "other" royal family. 

Taking a deep breath, Helsa recomposed herself and once again looked at the post. She specifically kept her eyes upon the Angel. 

It was then that she had conjured an idea that will surely one-up Charlie. 

Helsa: "I got it!"

Standing up in excitement, Helsa opened her curtains and looked out in the distance to see the hotel Charlie was using.

Helsa: "I'll head over there myself, and take a selfie with the Angel as well. Not only will that BEAT her like count, but it'll be so satisfying having all the attention on her, go to me!"

Laughing maniacally, Helsa was determined to get this done as soon as possible. So, getting changed, she put on her best outfit and prepared to make her way out.

 So, getting changed, she put on her best outfit and prepared to make her way out