Sera x Male Angel Reader

Flashback

(Y/n) was prepared and eager for his direct assignment from God. To be chosen amongst the rare few Agents of God to undertake this duty. He was blessed, for lack of a better term, to be the one to help Charlie Morningstar down in Hell lift up a Hotel aimed at redeeming sinners for access to Heaven. He alone would be tasked with assisting this Charlie Morningstar in making this become a reality. 

Adjusting his tie, (Y/n) was about to depart into Hell via a magical portal when he was stopped by a knocking on the door.

(Y/n) was inside his personal room granted to Agents of God, so not many besides other Agents had access to his quarters. So (Y/n) expected it to be a fellow Agent to wish him luck on his adventure. Yet when he stepped forth to find out who was the culprit of knocking, (Y/n) immediately paused and took in who stood before him. 

For there at the doorway was Head Seraphim, Sera. 

She was much taller than (Y/n)

She was much taller than (Y/n). She donned a Heavenly gown that hid so many of her features. It was a beautiful color, mixed with gray and white. Her long and well developed hair rested softly along her back. Her gray skin contrasted beautifully with her attire, which also went well with her blueish gray eyes. She wore atop of her hair, a Heavenly crown that glowed wonderfully. 

Although (Y/n) had a high position within Heaven's hierarchy, it was Sera who outranked him. So, showing the proper etiquette, (Y/n) knelt down in admiration and respect.

(Y/n): "Your highness! It is an honor to have you here."

Sera: "At ease, (Y/n). I only came to say some final words before you take your leave."

(Y/n): "O-of course."

Standing back up, (Y/n) looked up at Sera who in turn gave him a sincere and comforting smile.

Sera: "I understand God has given you the task of assisting child Morningstar of Hell."

(Y/n): "Yes ma'am."

Sera: "I will be the one that you shall report to regarding this mission. Now, if I may. I know you are more than capable of handling business down there. Though I must take it upon myself, and all of Heaven that you realize what you have undertaken." 

(Y/n) was thrilled to hear that someone he had great admiration for was overlooking his proceedings. Though, something about what she said made him quizzical. Not wanting to question what she meant, (Y/n) knew that Sera held him in high regard so he let his curiosity show in hopes that she wouldn't mind his questions. For he was wondering in what she was insinuating when she mentioned what he has "undertaken".

(Y/n): "I don't understand? What do you mean?"

Placing her slender hands on (Y/n)'s shoulders, Sera leaned forward and glared (Y/n) in his eyes.