Walking Down Dead Streets

Bakugou's POV:

Bakugou's POV:

Walking down these empty streets.

Who woulda thought.

Maybe I'm too much for some people.

I thought "if they don't like me, they can fuck off."

But I don't want them to fuck off.

I want them to care about me.

I care, so, so much about them.

I just want to make them happy like they make me, so so happy, if they hadn't saved me, I wouldn't be here.

I was so low, and they dragged, and carried, and lifted me out of the well I was trapped in.

The scars show how hard it was to put it down, how hard it was to stop.

But the worst of it was, the entire time I was fighting them, to let me go, to let me fall down this endless rabbit hole of dark thoughts, and deprecating realities.

But never once did they slip up, or let their grip fall.

They carried me to the very end.

And now all I can do is thank them for what they've done, but now...

All I can do is sobb.

"You cant act like a dick all the time" - Mina

"Your mean all the time."- Denki

"Never once have you made leaps for us." - Sero

"Why don't you care." - Denki

"Without us you won't have anyone. So do better." - Mina

"You make fun of us, make us feel worthless. Is that how you think your supposed to treat us." - Mina

"Are we even friends, you've never called us that." - Kirishima

"You don't ever want to spend time with us." - Kirishima

"What's the point if you can't be there for us?" - Sero

How do I fix this? I don't want to make them feel worthless.

...

Mina and the others in our friend group had called an important meeting in her room.... About me. When I got there I saw the group sitting on the floor, when I walked in they stared at me for a few seconds before they started. Mina clearly expressed how she felt, along with the others. It's not that I was in shock, I had known I needed to treat the others better.. I just.. They,. It was... I don't........it's just hard to express myself, and I know it's no excuse, but I'm still struggling and I'm trying to focus on getting better. I just haven't been watching what I say, ever. And I know it needs to stop. I just didn't expect a group meeting to go so wrong.

I was yelling and the others were too, "IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN DONT PUT UP WITH IT, STAND THE FUCK UP FOR YOURSELVES AND STOP BEING A FUCKING PUSSY"

"WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO FIGHT FOR SOME COMMON DECENCY, JUST STOP BEING A DICK AND SHOW SOME GODDAMN RESPECT FOR YOUR FRIENDS, IF THAT'S WHAT WE EVEN ARE TO YOU! YOU SELFISH ASSHOLE!"

I stood, in shock, why would she ever say that, eyes wide and teary as I stood, jaw-lacked, before I finally slur out a few words. "You idiot, I do care, I care so much."

Before swiftly darting towards the door and booking to my room, opening the door, leaping out the balcony.