Its Ok, I'm Here

Deku's POV:

Deku's POV:

The sounds of nearby glass shattered, brought my attention to a nearby, broken building, covered in blankets, fairy lights, and what is can assume furniture covering some of the cracks in the walls, long soft blankets, now sopping, and soggy, dripping water from each end. Walking into the short alley, I can hear him cry, soft cries, cries of help, and sorrow. Walking in the small hut I see Kacchan now laying on the couch in the small hut, sobbing into the cushions, he's so vulnerable when he's like this, he's always had emotions, others assume he only feels anger and annoyance, but that's not true. He's just so good at hiding his emotions that when he finally cracks, everything comes out, pouring out of him. All this pent up sadness finally gets to him, and that's when he cant take it anymore. He runs away, so no one can see him in his vulnerable state. So no one can call him weak, or hit him where he hurts the most.

I look over to the broken bottle, shattered on the concrete floor, oh Kacchan, it'll be okay, I promise. Walking across the small building I find myself crouched down rubbing Kacchan's shoulder. He snaps his head up, looking at me, swiftly getting up, apparently a little too fast, because next thing I know he's run to the fireplace puking up today's dinner, "Kacchan, are you okay!"

"I'm a fine nerd." "Kacchan, what happened" "None of your damn business" "Kacchan. You don't usually act like this, please, at least tell me what the bottle is ""Go Away." "We'll... talk about this later"

I look to see Kacchan's failed attempts at standing up, before making my way towards him and wrapping his arm around my neck and placing my hand on his waist, I look at his face, seeing his dazed eyes, the puffy dark circles, from sobbing for who knows how long, the tear lines down his cheeks, and the smell of booze on his breath. Oh Kacchan, how long have you had to suffer like this? "I don't need your help." "Kacchan, respectfully, I think you do." "No I don't." "Kacchan you just fell on your ass, like three times." "Fine."

As I carry Kacchan through these lonesome streets, on our way to UA, I hear the sounds of humming coming from the boy in my arms, he must be drunk out of his mind, he's never hummed before, at least not in front of me or any of the others. A third of the way through, he pushes me away, collapsing on the gravel off the side of the road, vomiting violently, as he's doing so I grab a tissue out of my pocket and lift up his face once done. Wiping off any excess and placing a mint in his mouth, resuming in the same position as before. "Is this how you felt... for so long." he said as we continued to walk down the side of the unmoving road, causing a feeling of still soft silence, and a calm quiet.

"What do you mean." I lull out. "When I bullied you, for so long." "yeah..." I utter after a few seconds. "Fuck. You deserved so much better." "K-Kacchan, its okay" "Fuck No!" He slurred out before pushing me away once more to vomit again. I watch as he falls towards the grass, hurling again, he rolls over on his back in the muddy green. After around a minute of waiting for his ass to get up, I lightly kicked him in the side. No answer, "Kacchan?......Kacchan, c'mon....Shiittt" is said after my efforts to get him, i lift him up off the ground, carrying him on my back the rest of the way. He's a lot lighter than I thought he'd be. Once at the dorms I use black whip to swing us up to my dorm balcony where I place him on the bed, while I sleep on the floor. Tomorrow is gonna be something. How I missed those Dead Streets, Fuji was a wonderful place. Those sorrowful days, comforted by the soft silence on those oh so Dead Streets.