Chapter 5

________________________________________________________________________________

Toni left for home after school with Sidney since she was feeling under the weather,

So, she decided to hang out with Sidney even though they had just met because she was bored and felt a little sorry for her.

And let me tell you this: when Sidney first saw Toni's vehicle, she was amazed at how fantastic it is. Toni urged her to get in, but Sidney felt uneasy and worried that she would dirty the car. Toni, however, stated that since the car travels on roads where there is crap and piss, it is intended to be dirty.

Sidney simply entered the vehicle to examine the interior, which made Toni laugh and cause her to turn on the radio.

Sidney inquires about the band that performed the songs once the music stops. As Toni had just downloaded the song, she pretended not to hear what she said. So Toni simply started playing music that Sidney became addicted to, which made both of them laugh and occasionally sway side by side while feeling pleased.

They soon arrive at the enormous two-story rural house with a large yard. Toni and Sidney exit the sleek black automobile that has just stopped in front of the house.

When the two girls make their way up the walk to the front door, the house appears large and desolate.

When Toni leaped into the bed in Sidney's room, she made her laugh. Sidney then picked up the phone and began speaking.

"My dad won't let me stay the night, so are you sure? return on Sunday "Sydney questioned over the phone.

Tatum said on the phone, "No problem. I'll pick up both of you after practice. I know your there Toni, I saw Sidney ride with your sick car."

Sidney grinned and continued, "Tell your mum I said thanks."

Tatum asked with concern, "Yes, yeah...are you okay?" Sidney's expression shifted, and Toni, who was observing her, became slightly concerned.