Chapter 6

________________________________________________________________________________

As Toni turned away, she noticed Sidney, who had abandoned her with the murderer. Toni chose to ignore Sidney as she sat next to another police car, watching as Sidney looked at Billy, whose face had been smashed against the hood of a police car. His hands are being cuffed, and his rights are being read to him.

"I didn't do anything! Sid...Sid? where's Ask her, she'll tell you...and Toni she saw me doing nothing! ask them!" Billy exclaimed as he made eye contact with Sidney, who looked away, and then Toni, who just looked at him amusingly.

Toni, seeing him pleading, decided to sigh and stand up to speak with Billy.

Toni looked at Billy, who was staring at her beseechingly and said, "Sir, I think you should seek evidence before smashing people's faces into cars," but Dewey didn't listen and simply had Toni move away.

Toni stepped sideways and said, "You guys do realize that false arrest can get you guys arrested too, ya know." Toni heard some police were about to arrest her for being an accomplice, so she decided to call a lawyer.

Toni asked Billy, who was still in handcuffs, "Hey, Billy, you got any lawyer?" She paid no attention to Dewey or Sheriff Burke.

Toni became annoyed with Billy as he took his time to speak. "I-I..."

Billy Loomis, who seemed familiar, was the subject of Dewey's report to the Sheriff, who yelled, "We got him, Sheriff. Jesus!" The Sheriff sighed.

Dewey said, "He's Sidney Prescott's lover."

"Call your father, the police don't have any hard proof against you," Toni muttered to Billy as she started to walk away he was being placed in a squad car as they approached Billy.

Billy listened to Toni's suggestion, "Sheriff...I didn't do it...please, contact my Dad..please," as there is no proof that he did anything.

Billy is in the squad car when it drives away as another vehicle stops outside the home. Tatum exits, absolutely terrified. Now turn your attention to the Sheriff and Dewey as they charge across the yard.

"I was the first to answer." Dewey described what he was doing.

The Sheriff queries, "What were you doing out here?"

"Drive past the patrol," Dewey replied.