Meeting the Kamado's

My name is Yuki Hayashi. After narrowly escaping a demon attack that killed my entire family, I ran down the mountain. I need to find somewhere safe to make it out of here alive.
I'm running down Mount Kumotori after discovering the bodies of my family. I'm unarmed, have no weapons, and have no provisions to keep me alive. My kimono was getting caught on the tree branches as I sprinted down the mountain, trying to beat the clock before I met my death. Demons reside in the mountains, crafty creatures who lust after the taste of human flesh. Once they were hungry, they wouldn't rest until they found their prey.

I needed to find the nearest village before dying of a demon attack or the wintry cold.

RAAAAAWWWWRRRR!!!

I heard a demonic shriek come from the distance. It made the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end. I made it down the hill to see a female demon attacking a boy, and she was angry. I trudged through the snow to assist the boy.
"Hey! Get away from him!" I grabbed the nearest stick on the ground and tried to fight off the demon. The demon turned her head sharply in my direction and snarled.
"Nezuko, stop!" the boy frantically grabbed after the demon to stop her rampage. "Why are you protecting the demon? She'll kill you!" I yelled over the commotion. The demon kicked me to the ground and I used the stick to fight her off.
"She's my sister, she would never hurt anyone." The boy protested. I could see he believed what he was saying. Nezuko was growling and seemingly trying to fight her demonic urges to attack me and the boy. She suddenly began to cry, and I was stunned. She looked at her brother with remorse, she wanted to hug him but she was afraid of hurting him.
He was right, she didn't want to hurt anyone. She was just as terrified as the rest of us. "Nezuko, you really don't want to hurt anyone?" I asked the demon, feeling silly for doing so. She looked at me with the saddest eyes and shook her head. The one ounce of humanity still left inside her.

This is the journey I would take with Tanjiro and Nezuko Kamado.