News

Laura's POV

After listening to the rules set by Ryan I memorized them and acted in the same way he never disclosed me about his likes and dislikes over anything but I understood with his actions about his eating habits,his dressing sense,his OCD of cleanliness and like this months had passed by abiding all the rules.I even stopped visiting my parents without his consent and always used to talk them over the phone.Similarly I stopped hanging out with my bff Shirley and Jason for which they were angry with me.

Today morning Ryan informed me at the dining table during breakfast
"Laura,my brother is going to visit us tomorrow as now he'll be staying with us so I have arranged for 2 maids and show them the household chores which needs to be taken care of by them and prepare the guest room for his stay."
Then suddenly I remembered that I don't know his brother's name.For that matter I asked him
"What's your brother's name?" to which he replied "Samuel Reynolds " and I curted a nod to go and inform the security staff to allow him to enter without permission as he's family.

Ryan's POV
My life with her is running smoothly everything is fine I stay till 10 pm in my office by that time Laura is fast asleep due to the tiredness of the house work she manages the house very well and looks after everything.I don't have any complaints regarding anything as she is follows the rules and does everything perfectly.Months have passed we talk only when we have to or else we never interact.Life is a bliss till now but today I received a message from my mother that Sam is visiting and he's going to stay with us until he settles his business.

I informed Laura about his visit and was wondering the fact if Sam gets to know about my relationship with Laura. I don't want him to know that we are mere strangers for each other.So I called Laura as this was my first phone call to her after our marriage.She picked up after 4 rings as she is not habitual to receive phone calls from me.She panicked and answered "Hi Ryan, did you forget something" to which I replied "Laura I don't want my brother Sam to know about our relationship coz this will bring chaos in our lives and worries for our parents who believes we have a perfect life"to which she humbly replied back " Samuel Reynolds will not know anything about our personal affairs"to which I was content.
I hope everything will be fine during his stay.