❥012

Lᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ sʜɪɴᴀɴɪɢᴀɴs

“ WHAT'S THE CRAZIEST THIS YOU'VE DONE? ”

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

_____________________________________________

-as she walked through the school halls on her first day, all eyes were drawn to her. her movement were just normal, yet all the students in the hall were all drawn to her. [h/c] hair move softly behind her back, catching the light in just the right way to make it shimmer and shine.

Her [e/c] eyes flickered around the room, taking in her surroundings. Her lips were a natural shade of red, adding to the sense of power and allure.

They were awed by her confidence as the [h/c] haired female proceeds to walk with her chin held high. Oh how they would love to worship the group she walks in.

Confident...

That's what they describe the new added exchange student....

omy god... Please help me..!Why are they staring at me like that..?! ” you tried to act confident but in the inside is a whole different story.

help I'm fucking lost.... ”

where is my classroom?? ”

Lucifer..! Why did you abandoned me....!!! ”

Your brows twitch in irritation, that old man was supposed to help you and accompany in your first day of school, So you don't get lost. But nooo he just suddenly left to finish his "paper work"