❥018

Wʜɪᴍᴘᴇʀ ᴀᴜᴅɪᴏ ᴡʜᴇɴ??

“ WHAT ACT OF SLUTTERY IS THIS..? ”

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

_____________________________________________

-The avatar of pride sat stoically behind a large mahogany desk, His eyes, narrowed and focused, seemed to stare at your soul as if searching for any sign of weakness. He emanated an intimidating aura, arm crossed and a disapproving look on his face.

Whoever, you just stared right back at him. Unflinching. Sitting calmly with a steaming tea in your hand, smiling as if the man before you is not Lucifer the avatar of pride the the strongest within the seven demon Lords of hell.

“ care to explain, lady [name]? ”

His lips pressed into a thin line, His fingers tapped rhythmically on the polished surface of the desk, a subtle display of his growing impatience.

“ oh? Did you say something..? ” you almost forgot that you were here with Lucifer, too preoccupied in your thoughts that you didn't heard him.

The reven haired demon's brows twitched. He sigh before massaging the bridge of his nose.

“ I asked you to explain yourself. ” The silence amplified his authority, the weight of his impending scolding hanging in the air like an unsheathed sword.

“ why are you in the attic, ” his voice low as he asked you.

“ again. ”

“ attic? I was just admiring those paintings. ” you shrugged with a shitty excuse and the demon before just stare at you. Unimpressed.