chapter 1

As soon as I woke up, I started getting ready for college because today is the first day of my new college.I have just transferred from my old college, a month ago my mother and father died in an accident and I had to come from Busan to Seoul to be with my sister.

my elder sister works in seoul she is a professor in my new college .I have no one else after mom dad that's why my sister took me with her.

today the sun came out too bright  .I've changed my clothes to straight trousers and a blue short top.
Dying my hair and applying a light mask, I went out of my room.

Reaching the kitchen, I saw my sister who was preparing breakfast, I greeted her morning and started eating my breakfast.

After having breakfast, I reached college with my sister in her car.

"Best of luck eunji "she says with a smile on her face

i smiled back to her

After a lot of searching I got my class in my class I am a final year management student Taking a deep breath, I entered the classroom and sat down on a seat. This one girl was sitting next to me, she has black hair and she is wearing glasses.

After a while her attention went on me " hii" she  said smiling.

"Hii"i just greeted her back.

"my name is hazy what is your name you are probably a new student " she said looking at me

"yes i am new student and my name is lee eunji " i replied to her with a smile.

"Ommo, you are beautiful"she said

"You too" i compliment her back.

"oh students pay attention here the teacher came to class so today there is a new student in our class come here with us and introduce yourself " she said looking at me .

I got up from my seat and started towards the front. I turned my face to my class And I was just about to introduce myself when the door of the class opened loudly and a boy entered the class straight away and started going towards the seat.

"Yeah mr Kim taehyung, you don't have any manner" teacher said angrily

That boy Taehyung turned and said "no any problem".and the whole class started laughing

And only then his eyes read on me and our eyes met each other, he started looking at me from top to bottom. He started looking at me  lustfully like  he was eye-rapping  me

I took my eyes off  him only to see a smirk on his face .

"ok go to your seat "teacher says to teahyung.

"As if I need your permission"he replied back to teacher.two seats behind my seat

"Ok introduce yourself child " teacher said to me

"Hey everyone my name is Lee eunji and i am from busan hope we can be good friends together"i said with a smile on my face

"Welcome beautiful" I listen shout of some students.

I went back to my seat and sat down, but I felt like someone is staring at me in  the whole lecture. I looked back and my eyes again met his eyes and turned back forward. Kim Taehyung why is he looking at me like this I find his stare uncomfortable

KIM TAEHYUNG POV

I can't stop looking at her..she has a beautiful body i want to fuck her.

New girl anyway all the girl of college was already slept with me or my friend.

"you are staring at this new girl " jimin says with a smirk on his face .

" I just want to bang her" i replied to jimin.

"You will" ask her she can't deny you.

" Of course who can deny  kim taehyung" i replied to him .

END OF KIM TAEHYUNG POV

After the lecture, I asked Hezy  about Kim Taehyung and she told me that Kim Taehyung and his friend Park Jimin are college fuckboys  and they slept with almost every girl of the college.

I made a disgusted face  who can have sex with so many girls just for fun.

Now in lunch time me and hazy both went to canteen hazy told me how she doesn't have any friends because she is a nerd that's why and we become friends.

Both of us were having lunch when Kim Taehyung and his friend Park Jimin came to the canteen and there was silence in the canteen as if a gangster had entered.

He sat on a chair and two boys brought him lunch and a girl came and sat on Kim Taehyung's lap and that didn't matter for him he start rubbing her back.

and all of a sudden he looked at me and I put my face in front

after lunch i am going to my lecture alone hezy  lecture is not with me .

As soon as I started going to class, Taehyung stood in the distance, blocking the way. I looked at her and said " excuse me ".

"Excuse you" he said dramatically.

And got out of my way I don't understand this boy he's been staring at me ever since he saw me .

"Such a freak" i mumble passing by him

It was a good day except for Taehyung's stare.
I have to go back home alone because jisoo uniee is busy in some work and will be late

................
.And I reached home and slept after dinner