chapter 5 (18+)

KIM TAEHYUNG POV

I lazily opened my eyes I am about to turn  but when I saw the beautiful girl lying on my side and I remembered all the scenes of last night.

I look at eunji and started to smile I began to speak softly while stroking her hair " i win eunji i have you last night all myself i fuck you " i chuckle

Then  I looked at her body which was wrapped in a duvet, I removed the duvet and started looking at her body. Blue mark on her neck and her boobs were also turning blue and red, then my eyes fell on her pussy, her pussy completely red and swollen.

" Well done Kim taehyung you fuck her really hard " i praised myself

Then I completely removed the duvet from her body, my dick started getting hard just by looking at her body.

" Fuck eunji i just want to fuck you again" i mumble to myself

After that I opened her legs and started rubbing her clit. She was moaning in her sleep.i liked her moan i rubbed her clit again .

* Slap* i slap kar clit with massive force .

"AHHHHHHH.........HHHH"  eunji scream loudly and open her eyes.i chuckle darkly while looking at her she start taking breath loudly.

END OF KIM TAEHYUNG POV

I opened my eyes  because of the slap my pussy hurt a lot because of the pain my tears started rolling down .

" Why did you do that" i yelled at taehyung. He look at me darkly and garb my hair " Ahhhh" i hiss in pain.

" Don't ever shout at me " he said in a dark voice

" Get ready I want to fuck you right know" he said

I look at him with pure horror and said " wh_  Ahhhhhh......." Before I complete myself he slam his dick inside my hole and start thursting inside my hole .

Ahhhh ...... Stop...ahh" i said trying to phush him off me

" Fuck eunji ahhh.... You are so good ahhh.." taehyung moan while thursting me .

Is start kissing me on my lips while thursting"mhhh ahh mmmm" i moan in pain .

When he reached his climax he lay down beside me we both start breathing heavily

" I like morning sex with you " he said looking at me

"Like the why i fuck you " he said and start rubbing my clit with his hand

" Aahh... I push his hand away from me  he get up and throw my clothes toward me and start walking inside the bathroom.

I stood up with all my strength and put on my clothes. After a while, Taehyung came in and there is a towel  wrapped around his waist.

" You get what you want now plz delete the video" i said while looking at him with my teary eyes

" I will " he simply replied And she picked up her phone and deleted that video " happy"

"i had a lot of fun with you " he said with a smirk

I made disgusted face toward him .I started getting up but due to the pain in my lower part of body I fell down " aah" i hiss

" Ohh baby you can't walk are you forget you fuck by Kim taehyung" he said and chuckle
" I will drop you to your home babe" he said and made me sit on bed

Taehyung changed his clothes and picked me up bridle style out me  in his car and told me the whole ride went smoothly .

Taehyung stop the car in front of my home " by baby " he said And he leaned towards me to kiss me but I backed away.

He chuckled darkly " still refusing my touch while i already touch every part of your body you still seem proud " he said in his angery voice .

Ignoring him
I opened the door of the car and started walking towards the house with all my might .I opened the door of the house and locked it from inside, went to my room and start crying.

After crying for some time, after taking a bath in the bathroom, Gaynor started washing the body thoroughly, I was feeling disgusted with myself.

After taking a long bath i sleep.

.......