Chapter Four

As Emma sealed her lips to Jenna's, it almost felt natural. It was wrong, and Jenna knew it. It was wrong, and Emma knew it. She understood how terrible it would be for you to find out this happened. Jenna was unable to finish this. Despite the throb between her legs, Jenna pulls away. "You and I both know that this is wrong. I like Y/n." Jenna adds, moving away from the blonde-haired girl, "There can't be a us Emma."

"I know... Since this is the only time I will ever get to kiss you, I just wanted to," Emma responds. Unfortunately for Jenna, you arrived at the most inconvenient time. Jenna tightly nods as Emma turns to leave the restroom. After Emma, Jenna was seen leaving the restroom. If the restroom had more than one stall, you wouldn't have given it a second thought, but because there was only one toilet available, why would Emma and Jenna be using it simultaneously in this case?

Saying you were angry would be an understatement. You made an effort to follow the law of assumptions, but there was no fucking assumption necessary because you were fully aware of what had happened in that restroom and it wasn't friendly. Jenna looked into your eyes. She noticed that your eyes were no longer gleaming with wonder but rather were now ominously black. You handled yourself in a mature manner, going about your business while saving your savage tongue to dispatch her in private.
————

You rant to Joy, "I swear, if I were who I was two years ago, Jenna would have been done for." Oh I believe you. I have no reason to have any doubts about it, but how do you know that's what took place in the restroom?" Joy enquired. Joy's calmer, more logical nature counterbalanced your fiery nature. "I don't. But I can sense it, Joy. If I ask her about it, I expect her to be honest; if not, it's over." You respond, your voice trembling at your final words. "That's fair, but just so you know, Jenna has been all
googly eyes for a while I would really hope she wouldn't do shit like this" Joy answers. You sigh, "People are full of surprises." "Make me a promise." Joy pleads. "Yeah?" You respond. Joy laughs, "Don't rip off her head." You can't help but smile. She had a natural ability to improve situations. "Promise." You say, "I appreciate you listening to me." Joy gives you a hug and says, "Of course, love."

————

Hunter had invited everyone to join him for drinks at a local bar, saying he would pay the tab, so of course you went.

You were seated on a stool swirling your drink, which you had not yet tasted, while Georgie, Emma, and Hunter were over playing pool. Finally, Jenna and Joy arrived. Jenna approaches you while Joy nods at you before walking over to the others. Inconveniently seated next to you, Jenna says, "Hi." Your hands clench on your drink as you set it down with a soft clink. "What happened in the restroom?" Clearly and forcefully, you ask.

Before she could speak, the bartender cuts her off. "Is there anything I can get for you?" He queried. Jenna responds with "Whiskey on the rocks"
"Listen..." Jenna starts but you cut her short. "Don't you dare lie because I'll know Jenna" Before they entered the bar, Joy had warned Jenna about your attitude, citing "Whatever you do, don't lie." At the time, Jenna wasn't sure what she meant, but she knows now.

"We kissed. Nothing else happened" Jenna says, "I told her that she needs to back off because I like you." You remain silent while biting your lip in an effort to contain your tears. Jenna keeps talking. "You are the entire reason I went to the bathroom."  "What do you mean?" Your ears perk up.
Jenna smiles nervously, "I was...horny."

"Jesus, Jenna," you couldn't help but snicker, "you said to tell the truth," Jenna shrugs, drinking her whiskey, a faint flush forming on her cheeks. She was mistaken in believing that you were no longer angry with her. You held up your index finger and said, "One." "One what? Jenny queries. You say, "You've got one last shot; don't screw this up again." "Got it. Also, I'm sorry." Jenna responds, her gaze flitting from your lips to your eyes as she says, "I'd like to make it up to you."