Three

April 7th
11:31pm
Harlem, New York

Ethan Reyes(14)

"notti bro, you have a girlfriend what are you doing" dd shook his head at notti

"nah bro she ghosted me then acted like it wasn't nothing wrong, ain't no way she think I'm not finna talk to her about the situation." Notti shook his head in disbelief

Notti, ddot, and dd were currently at the deli with the rest of their crew, and notti thought about Aries nonstop.

"if she loves you son, she would've texted you" ddot put his hand on notti's shoulder.

"you not making it any better twin."notti shook his head again smoking the spliff in his hand.

"bro I'm jus sayin bro" ddot put his hands up on defense, he wanted to laugh deep down inside.

"I wonder when she came out here though, wrd." Notti looked at the two beside him.

"speak of.."ddot sighed making notti snap his head towards the direction he was looking.

Aries and another girl walked down the street off the block, she had on black cargo pants and wife beater on including her black bubble slides.

her hair was slicked back into a messy ponytail adding her glasses and her ksubi bag.

notti eyebrows furrowed at how pretty she had gotten, not that she wasn't pretty before, she just had a glow up.

her body was curvy so she had a waist, as she gotten closer she looked at notti.

"wassup ya, wassup ethan." She greeted the boys, but mainly notti. "nah the gov is wild" ddot chuckled.

"wassup Aries, whatchu doin down here at this time of night"notti put his hands in his pockets.

"im jus out here with Nivea, she came to get me" Aries shrugged looking at notti.

Notti nodded looking the other way. "when you get out here Aries?"dd asked her.

"like three weeks ago, I start school on Tuesday and shit." She rolled her eyes. she always did that.

"awe aight, fasho, slide to the block tomorrow" dd stood up straight while notti had a huge mug on his face. "Fasho, what time?" "Four twenty." He said the direct time and she nodded walking away with the girl.

"yo dd what the fuck?!" notti blurted.

"what?" dd chuckled knowing what he was doing. "you know whatchu doin dick, and this ain't gone make me mad." notti rolled his eyes.

"who said I was making you mad?" Dd chuckled again at his little bothers behavior.

"shut up bro- just shut up" notti sighed, he hated acting like the big brother when he was the littlest.

ddot just watched them interact while he was high out of his mind, he kinda liked seeing them argue.

"ya goin to school Monday? ion think I'm goin, gangsta." ddot huffed kicking something on the curb.

"nigga youn never go to school, sometimes i think ya ass gone fail this year" notti huffed. "word." dd added.

"man fuck school, school ain't shit compared to getting money, and I been getting money so what the fuck school gone do fa me?" ddot stated and they shrugged.

"help you grow a brain.."dd looked at notti who was now starting to laugh at dd.

they looked at each other and bursted into laughter while ddot deadpanned them.

"ya some dickheads, word to." ddot looked around the deli checking people out.

"bro, that's just us telling you to come ta school, school is important for you gangsta." notti tapped ddot's chest.

"you can't be a gangtsa with no smarts" he added and ddot nodded.

notti always gave ddot life learned lessons, and ddot always listened to him, that was like his big brother.

"he jus sayin nat cause he smart and we ain't" dd twisted his lips and the group laughed.

"nah ya sum dicks" ddot shook his head at the two brothers.

speaking about other things, Aries came back outside with a black bag in her hand and the girl behind her.

notti watched her as his smile faded once she got towards them, he didn't know why she was so pretty, but he didn't know why she ghosted him.

"yo b, that's aries?" edot yelled catching everybody's attention and she ducked.

"nah ya got the wron- aries was cut off by dd instigating.

"Nahhh this her, this her fasho" he nodded and notti laughed at how his brother called the girl out.

"nah you dead wrong" notti smacked his teeth lowkey laughing.

"bro dd you a dick, now I gotta greet these niggas." Aries smacked her teeth walking up to the crowd.

she got a fat ass notti thought to himself getting laughs from his brother and ddot.

"nahh you weird, why you lookin at ha ass" ddot smacked his teeth then laughed.

"wha- i said that out loud?" notti chuckled nervously getting nods from the two.

"oh"

Short chapter ik ik, I just been busy on the other books and other things of that Mother Nature 😭🥹.

-thoughts? -predictions?
-comments 🤍.

BYE✌🏽😘.