thirty-one(FINAL)

December 29th
harlem, new york.
4:11am.

omniscient..

aries softly yanked on notti's hair waking him up "you ready?" aries held her luggage in one hand and her phone in the other, notti stood up from his bed letting out a yawn with a nod, getting his focus he scanned aries christmas onesie she had on.

"mhm" he rubbed his eyes standing in the same spot "go- go get ready ethan hurry" she tapped him making him groan and walk towards the bathroom.

the two were going to the airport luckily in help with jay and amelia, once they found out their plan they decided to help.

they knew nobody was sleep in the house, meaning they had the perfect timing to leave without a trace, they told nobody, not even dd and ddot.

amelia cried in aries arms for hours once they announced it, it was like a funeral nobody knew about.
anyways, notti woke his self up throwing cold water on his face making chills run through his body.

"ethan- you know where my teddy bare at" aries peaked into the bathroom and notti slowly turned his head towards his girlfriend looking down "um, i think it's in my dirty clothes" notti gave her a lazy laugh and she frowned walking away.

"die" she dryly responded walking back into his room.
"i would say you die but i don't want my daughter to die so- ion care, shut up" notti washed his eyes with a face towel, she just ignored him.

she scanned through the clothes swaying them on them on the floor until she found it. "i found it. it probably stink" she smelled it.

"aries my clothes bet' not be on that floor."

"y'all ready?" amelia looked at the couple they both nodded tiredly, it was six forty two in the morning and they were exhausted, they had went to sleep on the ride to the airport and instantly regretted it, aires couldn't even get up.

amelia pulled her sister in a huge hug squeezing her tightly to where aries made a squeaking noise.
"sorry" amelia stepped back feeling tears fill up her eyes . " promise you gone call me." amelia frowned.

aries nodded putting her finger out "i pinky promise girl" she smiled and they linked fingers.
"y'all corny" notti watched them "as hell." jay added looking at them crazily.

the girls laughed shaking their head "bye y'all." aries laughed and notti dabbed his bother up "aight gang, hood looks" notti nodded and jay did too.

"aye- call me when y'all get there!" jay grabbed amelia hand while she just cried waving at them.

aries waved back while notti walked away with his hand connected to hers, aries walked towards the scanning machine and frowned, she had slot of things and knew they weren't gonna take it all.

"thank you" aries smiled holding her food of panda express in her hand, notti shook his head knowing she was just crying for a hour because she couldn't bring half her things.

they both had middle row seats, aries sat towards the window and notti sat in the middle, with a little girl beside him.

"you don't mind if she sits here right? she won't be a problem i swear." the little girl parent said to notti, he just nodded with a smile "she good"

the parent nodded putting headphones on and notti went on to mind his business, notti was high, he took three edibles for the whole flight, he wasn't even tired any more, he was more like stressed, he figured aries was happy about the situation but he was worried, he had to make plans and things happen, he had to hustle.