Chenford + Jealous Lucy ( Reupload )

A/N: I had to reupload this chapter I got the title wrong.

When Lucy started her relationship with Tim she promised she wouldn't be the jealous type she trusted Tim that he wouldn't be unfaithful to her. This relationship was serious to her and she hoped it was serious to him as well

One early afternoon Tim and Lucy were lazling around the isles of the grocery store where then she quickly forgot something two isles down " shit I forgot something i'll be back" she said to Tim walking off before he could protest he hated being at the grocery store by himself. Then he figured lucy was going to be a while then starting look at the brands of specific pickles lucy would like ( that's what she said ) as he went to go grab one another hand laid on his hand on the same jar he turned where he was meet with a small blond petite women that he couldn't deny she was gorgeous. Tim 5 months ago would have asked for her number but he was faithful to Lucy; this was his last relationship and hoped it was her last as well.

He brushed it off indenting to apologize and find lucy but the blond women starting initiating conversation Tim was finding it tempting to walk away and he didn't want to be rude so he went into conversation with her

Lucy came back after grabbing the veggie burger patties then grabbing toothpaste that she also forgot she cornered herself back into the pickle isle where she found tim in a deep conversation with a blond women who clearly said something that made him laugh.

Dang it she was feeling it jealousy

She made her way over with a spring in her step and made it over to Tim to make it known to the other women he was taken she put her hand around his waist " hey babe who's this " she said looking at tim then at the women Tim winced " actually I didn't catch your name...? " he said, stretching out the last bit " my name is Hannah do you want my number " as she looked at tim clearly not caring that Lucy was there. Tim stuttered which is what happened with women if he fell into an uncomfortable situation " I-I I can't - " he tried to let her down easily but luckily Lucy saved him and she did quite hot " no he is not interested in your number he is completely satisfied with me thank you " she said pushing herself and tim away before Hannah could get a word in.

Lucy was silent until they walked back to the car where Tim had his opportunity to tease her " you were jealous Lucy don't even deny " Lucy opened her mouth to protest but then closed it and looked at the floor " yeah I was jealous... Tim you have to know this is the last relationship for me and i've tried my hardest not to be jealous when all these girls are looking at you " she said Tim was stunned to be speak he had no idea she was feeling that way " Lucy this is the last relationship for me too okay and it's hard for me to also not be jealous when guys are touching you... but also you kinda turned me on " he said hoping out of the car leaving Lucy speechless .