VAMPIRE KING'S MATE

No evil dooms us hopelessly except the evil we love, and the desire to continue in and make no effort to escape from.

And she was his doom and he willingly yet helplessly submitted to her.

.....

''Submit to me Valentina'', his dark voice resonated in the room which was enough to tense her whole being.

But still being adamant, though nervous she said,'' N-no '' and took a step back ever so slowly.

But that movement of hers didn't go unnoticed by the giant -male's evil hawk-like eyes.

The side of his lips slightly curled upwards as he stood up and took calculative steps towards her.

She gazed as the large man walked towards her, His long cloak sticks to his bulging muscles causing an intimidating aura to radiate off him.

Soon he was in her personal space. She gulped and lowered her head and took another step back to maintain a decent distance between them but the dare of the man as he took another step forward.

She finally raised her eyes and looked at him with her questionary gaze slightly burning with anger but all her anger dissipated the moment she looked up at him and saw his large frame towering over her small one.

His strong cologne drifted through her nose and she hesitantly took another step back but gasped as soon as her back touched the cold wall.

She could feel her heart beating out of her chest and she was sure he could hear it too.

Ever so slowly he bent his head and came to her level to maintain eye contact and said in his deep husky voice,'' No? ''and snickered which made sweat break out on her forehead.

She was getting short of breath now.

''Why do you think that it was a choice valy, I am ordering you to submit to me you haven't got any choice.''

He mused as his eyes shined with a dark evil glint that made her legs jello.

She jutted her chin out and looked at him fiercely even though tears were brimming in her eyes and asked a very naive question,'' Why me? What do you want?''

But a shuddering breath passed through her lips when he slammed his hand beside her head on the cold wall and bent more and put his head in her crook which made her intake a sharp breath.

With his head still in her crook, he repeated her question in a singing tone.''What do I want?''

And chuckled huskily which made her clench her thighs together.

''Isn't it obvious hmm?'' he questioned her while peppering small kisses on her neck.

A drop of tear finally rolled out of her eye

And he said while moving his lips to her cheeks.

You!Fireheart! I want you!

Submit!

His commanding tone resonated in the whole room as she fell on her knees cursing her fate.

**********************************************************************

Devil often comes dressed like a daydream, only if she knew.

#Age gap

#vampire romance

#dark romance

#pain

#erotica

# betrayal

#love

#Historical romance

# supernatural creatures

#pure seduction

Do follow me guys in order to maintain my interest in this story because if I will not get your support my interest in this story will gradually decline which may lead you guys with a cliffhanger.

This story is free, So the only thing I want from you guys is to press that star button , it doesn't cost you anything I guess.

Hope you guys will be at least this kind to me

I will soon post the pics of the male and female lead and the related updates on my Insta profile

@Author Sylvie

Do follow me there to stay connected and updated.

Hope you have a good day~