Have i reached a third level too?

NEXT DAY~

The sun broke like an egg into a yolk and morning came ,and everyone got busy in their own chores.

But the situation wasn't same for valentina ,She was here ,sitting at her friend ,Abriella's house ,sitting in front of her friend's study table ,lost in her own thoughts.

She was having eyebags under her eyes and her body was itching too ,

This problem was quite habitual to valentina.

When she was a kid ,she was slightly chubby ,as she proceeded to grow up ,her fat percentage also increased .

She would always look older than the kids of her age ,and many times when people would ask her about her age ,and she would answer them ,they woul reprimand with a laugh that,''Oh !you dont look like a 9 year old kid.''

Soon she got insecure of her body and became anti-social.

She because of her heavy weight and vitamin defficiency developed knock knees ,she was so careless as a child ,she didn't even care to put her slippers on and would walk barefoot in her whole house ,because of which the size of her feet increased ,where girls feel ashamed when their foot size reached 6 , valentina's foot size was 8.

She always pretended in front of her friends that she was not fond of shopping ,when actually she just didn't have the heart to face those rough remarks made by the shopkeepers such as ,''It wont fit her ,just look at her size ,It won't suit her.''

So in the market ,she would stand there while her aunt and friends would shop ,pretending to be uninterested in that shit.

When in real she would just want to pounce on the clothes and try all of them on and buy them,

She would see those beautiful clothes on instagram and would imagine herself wearing them ,with those slim perfect legs and wrists becase she knew that in real if she would try them on ,first thing ,they wont fit her ,second,she would look like a buffalo and would become a laughing stock for all the girls.

She ,because of her knock knees ,stretch marks on her stomach due to fat ,started to wear long clothes that would be below her knees.

Her skin was so sensitive that if she would go for waxing ,she would get rashes on her hands and legs ,but she couldn't even use razor because her aunt told her that the girls who use razors grow hard hairs and it's not good .

She because of all her insecurities ,secluded herself from almost all the people ,she wasn't the type of person,who would post cliche status on insta if she would be sad ,almost no one would know what's up with her,she would almost this good at sealing her emotions ,only calista and Abriella were close to her ,they were with her since the start and they were the only ones who stayed by her side ,since the childhood ,dealt with her anger issues .Even if she would push them away and would call them with meanest of words the would still stick with her.

They knew ,this was the real her.

She wasn't a sugarcoated person .

Their mother liked her a lot because she was good in studies ,was responsible and other very common reasons because of which our parents like our friends too ,

But her friends use to like her because ,she was not obedient ,responsible and all in front of them ,she was a spoilt angry kid ,clumsy and who loved to throw tantrums,

One thing they loved about Valentina was that she never degraded other girls ,even if the other girls would degrade her ,she was thetype of person who would even defend her enemy .