"𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐱" - 𝑴𝒆𝒈𝒖𝒎𝒊 𝑭𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒖𝒓𝒐

Megumi Fushiguro x Female Reader

Cw : Smut, Oral (F-receiving), creampie.

Approximately 3.1k words

𝓵‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶

꒦︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚₊꒷

Megumi looks out to the training field. Goosebumps are starting to line his arm the longer he stands out in the cool night air, but it's

little compared to the coldness of the stare and the deep scowl on his normally indifferent face as he watches you prattle on with one of the new first years.

This is the last thing he wants to see upon his return from an easy yet particularly annoying mission.

In retrospect, he doesn't know exactly what the two of you are talking about as he's too far away to catch anything of your conversation, but he doesn't like the way he sees you squeeze the other boy's shoulder causing a blush. You're being way too touchy, a little extra friendly than normal even if the other is your underclassman, and he finds himself growing increasingly agitated.

Finally, you turn your head and catch his figure in the near distance. You wave off the first year and walk towards Megumi, a smile on your face as you greet him with a pat to his cheek and head back to your dorms together.

The aura radiating off the two of you is completely polar as you hum a pleasant tune, and he glowers until he finally can't take the irritation scratching at a delicate corner of his mind.

"Whatever you're doing, you need to stop it."

Your humming comes to an immediate halt, and he notices the way your pupils shift to the corner of your eyes to look at him then straight ahead again. "What do you mean?"

"So, it's going to be that way," he thinks.

"You're leading him on. I don't know if you're doing it so he'll do you favors or if you're doing it to piss me off, either way, you need to stop it."

"I'm not leading him on. What kind of person do you take me for?"

"Oh, so you're saying you're being genuine when you're all over him?" he questions, and maybe the rolling of his eyes and the sarcasm in his voice could have been chosen at a better time but he was already tired of tiptoeing around the subject.

All it draws is your ire.

"First of all," you sneer, stopping in the middle of the hall to face him. "I'm not all over him. Second, jealousy isn't a good look on you, Megumi, so you need to back off."

"I'm not supposed to be jealous when my girlfriend spends all her time flirting with another guy in front of me? Do you hear yourself?"

"It isn't flirting."

"He bought you candy last week."

"It was vending machine chocolate, not a damn heart-shaped box."

"It'd be easier if you just say you think I'm an idiot."