"𝐇𝐨𝐭 𝐒𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬" - 𝑮𝒐𝒋𝒐 𝑺𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒖

Gojo Satouru X fem! Reader

Cw : semi-public sex, masturbation, AFAB reader, dirty talk

Approximately : 1.1k words

‧𝓵‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶

You and Gojo have been dating for a while and both of you have been working constantly. These curses were rampant since Itadori consumed Sukuna's finger. But it seemed the curses were not as ongoing for the time being because Nanami told Gojo to take a break with you.

While it seemed odd to take a break in this hectic world, Gojo insisted you two go to a nearby sauna and hot springs. The sauna and hot springs would be near enough if the class needed you but it would be a weekend getaway. You were excited to spend time with your boyfriend.

"Y/n are you ready to go? I'm ready to start our weekend." Gojo cooed from the living room.

"Just a minute! Let me pack my swimsuit and I'll be ready to go." You called out from the bedroom. You wanted to make sure to pack Gojo's favorite swimsuit.

"Well hurry my darling." Gojo called out.

You chuckled to yourself at how excited Gojo was to spend time with you. He's been begging you to go earlier and stay for a week instead, you had to make him wait for this weekend. You came down from your shared bedroom and saw Gojo waiting with his normal attire and a suitcase by his side.

"I'm ready 'Toru." You said as Gojo took your hand and dragged you out immediately.

It didn't take too long till you two arrived at the sauna. The little older lady had your room set up with soft pillows, a large plush comforter, and a private hot springs that was outside your room. You couldn't help but be excited.

"Have fun during your weekend Mr. Gojo and Ms. L/n. If you need any food just call us and we will bring it to your room. It is 24 hour service." The little lady said before leaving the room.

"We're finally here. I'm so ready to relax." Gojo said as he flopped onto the soft bed. "This bed is so comfortable."

"Well do you want to rest all day or do you want to try the hot springs?" You teased and swayed your hips as you went to the bathroom.

You heard Gojo scrambling to his suitcase and you could only guess he was getting into his swim trunks. You got into your swimsuit too. Your swimsuit hugged your curves, dark blue, and dipped down to show off your ass and breasts.

You walked out into your shared room and heard the splash of water meaning Gojo got into the springs. You walked out and saw Gojo was stretched out in the springs. He looked up at you and you noticed he was not wearing his blindfold. His bright blue eyes were tracing your figure and he started to smirk.

"Well lookie here. You look divine Y/n." Gojo said in a deeper tone that made you start to tremble.

"Let me get in first 'Toru." You teased and swayed your hips as you walked into the springs.

You dipped in and felt your body relax at the heat of the springs. It has been a while since you pampered yourself and with your boyfriend. You let out a moan of relief and heard Gojo grunt. Gojo swam over to you and pulled you into a deep kiss.

Both of you were sharing a kiss and you were pulled onto Gojo's lap. You felt his cock pressed hard against your swimsuit bottoms. You started to grind against him and you felt him groan into the kiss.

"Don't start something you can't finish darling." Gojo groaned.

"Why not have some fun? You started it anyways." You said as you were pulled into a kiss again. You were expecting to just get hot and bothered. But you felt Gojo's fingers dip into your swim bottoms. You were soaked so much you coated your swim bottoms.

"Satoru." You whimpered. You felt his finger rub your clit and you started to grind with his finger. "Please Satoru."

"Shh Y/n you are doing so well. Keep it up." Gojo growled at you.

You could feel your juices dripping onto his fingers. You burrowed your face into his neck as he continued to rub your clit and alternate in fucking you.

"Don't get embarrassed now. There's nobody around and if there were, I want them to watch me fucking you in the pool." Gojo said louder as you felt your body succumb to an orgasm. "We aren't done yet darling."

You felt your swim bottoms being pulled down and you helped Gojo pull them down. He tossed your swim bottoms aside and pulled his down. His erect cock was red and engorged. You were about to grab to give him a hand job before you were picked up.

"Nope. We're going to fuck in this hot springs multiple times this weekend. I'll make sure you remember this weekend whenever you are alone and in need." Gojo groaned.

You spread your legs and let him bury your cock deep in you. You felt him pressed against your cervix and hot. Your cunt was throbbing around him.

"Good girl. You are going to enjoy this weekend so much." Gojo groaned in your ear before you felt him begin thrusting.

You let out a loud moan as his cock thrusted in and out of your pussy, kissing your cervix every time. Your nails dug into his back. You rode with the thrusts as Gojo bent down to suck on your breasts. You just let yourself moan his name and beg for more.

"I bet you are enjoying this as much as I am. Think about the others here that are hearing your lewd moans next door." Gojo said as he came back up to kiss you. "Think about that and how I'm the one making you spread for me."

You felt another orgasm hit you and you clamped down onto his cock. Your hot cunt was sucking him for all it's worth. You trembled after riding out your orgasm. Gojo slammed down hard and came into your cunt. He groaned into your ears as his seed spilled into you. You began to wiggle for a second before Gojo grabbed your hips and held you down.

"We're going to stay like this for another round because darling, you're in for a long weekend." Gojo whispered into your ear.

Let's just say your weekend turned into a week at the hot springs and sauna combo. You two had to check out the private sauna as well as test the bed. By the time the weekend was coming to an end, you two wanted more. Nanami did try to call both of you by Wednesday but stopped calling when Gojo "accidentally" hit the answer to you begging for him.