"𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞" - 𝑺𝒖𝒌𝒖𝒏𝒂 𝑹𝒚𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏

True Form Sukuna ryomen x AFAB! Reader

cw: swearing; overstimulation; size kink; hard dom; degradation unprotected; oral (f&m); creampie; vaginal penetration, double penetration, anal

approximately 4k words

‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

Sukuna towered over you, his top set of arms crossed over his chest as he looked down at you. A red glint in his eyes and a smirk stretching his lips in amusement. His other hand reached for you, his forefinger and thumb pinching your chin to make you look him in the eyes.

"What's wrong, Sweetheart? Lost your confidence?"

"So cute..." he muttered under his breath. His lower set of arms slipped past your hips, wrapping around your waist and pulling you closer to his body. "Acting all shy when you're actually just a huge slut." Sukuna lowered himself, his lips barely hovering over your ear. Speaking so low his voice rumbled, "Don't try to escape me now. The fun's only begun." The hands on your waist sliding down to grip your ass tightly. His lips lowered to your neck, hovering above your skin as his hot breath grazed over you, causing goosebumps. You shivered in anticipation. His warm, wet tongue flat against your skin, his sharp fangs dragging against your neck as his lips closed around your skin with a wet smack. Closing his lips around you skin again to start sucking harshly, eager to leave visible marks on you. His fangs dragged across your skin with each lick. The pointed tips poking into your neck with each kiss, threatening to puncture through and draw out blood. His top set of hands slide past your shoulders, grabbing your breasts and squeezing them firmly in his palms. His bottom set of hands still harshly gripping your ass, occasionally roaming down to squeeze your plush thighs. Sukuna moved to the other side of your neck, persistent to mark you all over. To claim you as his and to let everyone else know that you've been fucked.

Sukuna detached his lips from your neck. Looking down at you to see your face already contorted with bliss. A deep chuckle emits from his chest, finding it amusing how worked up you already looked. Poor thing. You probably hadn't been fucked in so long. So desperate and horny for anyone to fuck you, or rather anything to fuck you. So fucking frustrated to the point you'd flirt with an eight foot tall, multiple limbed monster to satisfy your sexual needs. Your stood on your toes, already being supported by Sukuna's large arms - already having lifted you to allow himself to reach your neck better. He started to grow agitated, seeing you still had your clothing on. His hands gripping the fabric and easily tearing it off of your body. He couldn't care less about your clothes. He ignored your complaints as the shredded clothing fell to the watery floor of his domain.

An amused smile across his face as his eyes admired your body. His top set of hands coming back to your breasts, pinching your nipples between his fingers. You let out a whine, the harsh feeling of his fingers pressing and rolling your nipples between his large fingers. His lower set of arms coming back to firmly grip your ass. His fingers digging into your mound of flesh before pulling back to land a hard slap. You screamed out in pleasure, feeling the satisfying sting burn through your skin. The force of his slap sending you forward, gripping onto his lower biceps to keep yourself balanced.

Sukuna felt his hot blood coursing through his body. The heat in his body rising as he breath quickened along with his heartbeat. He could feel his dicks throbbing with each noise you made, echoing in his domain. One hand leaving your body to grab at his own clothing. Finger hooked around the hem of his dark colored garment to pull off his hips, falling down his legs and onto the floor. He kicked them to the side as he brought the same hand to his cocks. His fingers intertwining between the two dicks as he slowly pumped himself. Letting out a deep exhale as he grew harder from the touch.