Fifteen

Taehyung frowns at the faint light coming from the kitchen— tightening his grip on his slipper. He inches closer.

He hides behind the fridge's open door, waits patiently until the person behind it closes it.

He attacks immediately, hitting someone on the head.

"Fuck!" Jungkook yells in surprise, pressing a hand over his head— turning on the lights.

Taehyung's lips part in surprise— lowering his slipper.

"Are you out of your mind?!"

"Why are you in the kitchen with the lights off like a thief?!"

"I thought you were sleeping, I didn't want to disturb you!" Jungkook huffs, rubbing his head with a pout. He arches his eyebrow, looking at the omega.

"Why are you up so late at night?"

"I want ice cream." Taehyung pouts.

Jungkook opens the freezer, looking through it and pulls out an ice cream pint, handing it to the elder. Taehyung looks at then pushes his hand away.

"No, I want Ben and Jerry's chocolate ice cream."
Jungkook gives him a look before sighing, looking through his freezer once more and finds what Taehyung is asking for. He grabs it and then pushes it into the omega's arms.

"Here. Ben and Jerry's."

"Does this look like chocolate to you? This is cherry, you dumb alpha!"

"Well this is all we have!"

"Fine, I'll go get some then." Taehyung frowns, walking past the alpha. Jungkook watches him in disbelief, rounding the omega to stand in front of him.

"Are you serious?"

"Dead serious."

Jungkook groans.

"Taehyung it's past midnight, where do you think you're going?" He grabs the elder's arm, stopping him.

"To the store down the street, I know they have some."

"Pup, they are not open twenty-four hours. They will be closed."

"No, they are open, I know."

Jungkook wants to jump off a cliff.

Taehyung furrows his eyebrows at him, his lips jutting out in an adamant pout.

"Pup—"

The omega rolls his eyes and rounds him, rushing to the front door to leave.

"Wait for me!"

He grabs his keys quickly from the table, hurrying behind the omega.

Jungkook runs behind the omega until he catches up with him grabbing his wrist to stop him.

"Let go!" Taehyung curses, struggling to pull his wrist from the alpha’s tight grip.

"Calm down! I'll come with you, we will get the ice cream you want." Jungkook reasons calmly.

Taehyung stops, squinting his eyes at the alpha.

"Why are you coming with me? It’s down the street."

Because it'll be closed , Jungkook wants to say. He stops himself knowing he would throw another tantrum.

"Just to make sure you’re okay, come on get in the car."

"Why? It's literally a 10 minute walk-"

"Pup, it’s past midnight. We should've been sleeping, listen to me and let's go."