Chapter 43

Kayden suppressed Arthdal ​​and Yuanna at the same time with monstrous power. Enoch defeated Diego alone.

Indeed, Diego was a human being who could not be easily suppressed by Kayden's power, so Enoch had no choice but to step in.

"This is why people shouldn't say kind words. I should have used violence from the beginning."

I wasted too much time saving bombs and bullets for nothing.

Ruzef, who was watching the situation with a white face, said,

"But Lord and His Highness the Crown Prince used violence from the beginning. Young Lady also used that magic tool. When have you ever said kind words......"

"This is a forest."

"Oh."

Ruzef quickly closed his mouth.

Enoch tied the three of them tightly with the rope Kayden had made and led them to the front of the hut. Arthdal ​​and Diego struggled, but they could not move because Kayden was holding the rope tightly.

"We didn't want to do this either."

"I know, right. It was too easy."

Yuanna replied with a smile. She had a smiling face, but she also looked quite feverish.

"Well, this is the difference in our power, Saintess."

I responded with a smile to Yuanna's words.

Of course, Enoch and Kayden did it all.

"I'll remember this humiliation, Young Lady."

Arthdal ​​also gritted his teeth, warning me, and glared at Enoch and Kayden. Of course, neither Enoch nor Kayden seemed to listen to him at all.

"I think this is the key."

Kayden, who was rummaging through Yuanna's pocket, threw something at me.

It was a large golden key the size of a palm. It looks very old and rusty, but it was clear that it was a key made by melting gold.

"It's a real key. Where did you get this from?"

Yuanna only smiled at my question and didn't answer. I looked at her for a moment and said,

"Let's negotiate again. I don't know what you're up to, but I'll listen to your story and join you if you have a good cause."

Yuanna looked at me with a surprised face.

She must have thought I wouldn't cooperate with her even if I died. But now things have changed.

"However, it is you who must persuade those people, Saintess. And I will never serve you. If you don't like it, we'll take the key. We'd know the secret of the key if we kept it anyway," I said, pointing my chin at Arthdal and Diego.

As I put the key in my pocket and put the backpack down, Yuanna and her party looked at me with a puzzled expression.

"This was not in the plan."

"......I didn't even expect this."

In response to Yuanna's muttering, Arthdal said with an annoyed face.

Yuanna looked at me as if she had made a decision.

"Give me the key and I'll answer your questions."

I nodded. Then she opened her mouth.

"We are looking for the 'door' that fits the key. The reason I said the more people the better is that we have to explore the whole island. Do you know there are monsters on this island?"