12. The Party & Surprise.

Jungkook stopped his car in front of a big ass 5 star hotel, the party is held on one of the floors. He walked out of the car to open the door for Jimin.

He placed his hand on Jimin's waist and pulled him closer, the Omega felt safe and warm, Jungkook gave his car keys who rushed towards him to take his car to park in the private parking lot. The entered inside the building and Jungkook took him up by the elevator as they reached to the floor where the party is held.

Jimin felt himself getting anxious as he looked at those classy people roaming here and there in branded clothes, talking to eachother while sipping red wine from the glass in their hands.

The Alpha gently squeezed his waist, maybe he sensed his distress in his scent.  The Omega looked at the Alpha who smiled at him with a slight nod, Jimin's lips also curled up as he sighed softly, getting comfortable near the Alpha. "We will leave soon, if you want." The Alpha said as he saw the Omega nodded mumbling a small thank you.

"Hello, Mr. Jeon." The Omega jumped in the Alpha's hold hearing a deep voice from behind, they turned around, Jimin saw a man standing just two steps away.

Taehyung

Taehyung

Anyone can drool at the sight, he is hella handsome, as if God sent a handsome devil from hell, Jimin can tell from his scent that he is an Alpha.

His heavy scent is filling Jimin's nostrils and that's when Jimin snapped out of his thoughts, he looked at Jungkook who is smiling at the said man.

The man is handsome but nothing in front of his husband.

His husband is Devilishly Handsome.

"This is my mate Jeon Jimin." Jimin felt his insides shivering when Jungkook introduced him as his mate. Jimin bowed lightly, as the man smiled introducing himself as Kim Taehyung.

He is Jungkook's business partner, they are talking about business and Jimin is impressed how far they have come in this field and his husband is one of famous business men in Seoul.

"Actually yeah, My elder brother is also here, wait let me call-" Taehyung wasn't able to finish his words then when they heard another voice.

"Mimi." A voice called and Jimin's ears perked up and eyes lit up hearing a familiar voice, he turned his head to see Jin standing there with Namjoon beside him and the couple was looking so beautiful.