21. Bought your Father's...

"Why did he leave me alone?" Jimin questions himself while pouting, stretching his arms he body is covered with till his chest with a blanket, maybe Jungkook covered him after cleaning the mess they had created in the board daylight, he just doesn't want to get off from the bed Since it has Jungkook's heavenly smell, as a cue his stomach grumbled, he didn't ate anything since morning, when he left to meet his mother then Jungkook then their steamy intercourse and then he slept.

The Omega thrashed around in the bed, as he lazily stood up from the bed, he realised that Jungkook has dressed him up in his own hoodie and Jimin's shorts, making him blush at the Alpha's doings, after wearing his fluffy slippers, halfheartedly he managed to walk out of his room with his little trembling legs, slowly he climbed down the stairs to find his father in law in the living room, sitting on the largest sofa, working on his laptop with a half a cup of coffee placed on the table. The old Omega's attention shifted to Jimin, suddenly a smirk formed on the corner of his lips, Jimin gave him a confused smile as he walked towards the older as he sat beside him.

"Seems like you both are working hard." The older male commented eyeing Jimin neck, the Omega's hands flew towards his neck as his eyes widened when realisation hit him, he remembered Jungkook sucking his neck and chest like some it's some candy, the Omega's cheeks reddened as he squeeled covering his face with his palms. "I may say I will be blessed with grandchildrens soon. You keep nice going." Mr. Jeon teased further while laughing making the Omega embarrassed more. "HaHaHa..."

"Dad." Jimin whined out dropping his head on Mr. Jeon's shoulder who placed the laptop on the table as he caresses Jimin's hair. "Dad... Thank you for what you did for me, I will be always grateful for that." Jimin muttered as he looked at Mr. Jeon who smiled lovingly before kissing Jimin's forehead who closed his eyes for a brief moment.

"Infact I am thankful that I got you for my Jungkook, you are a blessing Jimin and we are greatful to have you too." Mr. Jeon said while smiling at Jimin smiled wholeheartedly at his father in law. Out of sudden the younger omega tensed as he pulled away from Mr. Jeon, who frowned saw Jimin tensed. "What happened Jimin?" The older omega asked.

Jimin looked hesitant, he didn't know if he should tell Mr. Jeon what his father said, he don't want to offend him, he has already feeling guilty for doubting Jungkook.

"Jimin, whatever is it don't hesitate, I am your same uncle with whom you have shared so many things in the past." Mr. Jeon assured him while smiling calmly as he nodded his head.

It will be better anyway, he is sure that Mr. Jeon will understand him. "Actually... My father... Everything went down in buisness, they don't even have a house... My mother and Ji-hyun___" Jimin told Mr. Jeon everything, including what his father said about Jungkook.

Mr. Jeon's expressions are unreadable and Jimin bit his bottom lip anxiously, as he heard attentively Mr. Jeon said. "Jimin... I am tired of your father's selfishness, do you understand? He is trying to manipulate you, I don't want to talk about him." Mr. Jeon scowls. "But do you think Jungkook would do something like this?" Mr. Asked as he saw Jimin immediately shook his head looking panicked making the older omega chuckles.

"No Dad, it's not like that I do, believe him." Jimin said rushingly he didn't want Mr. Jeon to think that he doesn't trust Jungkook.

The older laughed softly as he caresses the Omega's cheeks lovingly. "I know Jiminie, I am just teasing you... If you haven't trusted Jungkook you wouldn't be here after what your dad told you." Mr. Jeon said and Jimin sighed in his. "I am glad that you believe Jungkook."

Jimin hummed, he can't believe his dad just played trick on him to ruin his married life, how can he do such things to his own son? But he never treated me like a son, did he? So what can I expect from a man like him? Jimin sadly thought.

Jimin ate his lunch, after that he talked with Mr. Jeon, who tried his 100% to lift the Omega's mood since he was looking sad and gloomy maybe because of his dad.

In the early evening surprising them both Jungkook came back early with Hoseok, Jimin felt calm after sniffing the Alpha's scent, but they both looked serious, ignoring others presence Jungkook immediately attached himself to Jungkook to scents him sensing his distress. Jungkook told Jimin that he should spend some time with Hoseok in their room and Jimin happily took hoseok's hands as they both ran upstairs.

Jungkook looked at his who squinted his eyes, looking suspiciously at his own son who pushed a file towards his father.

_____________

"Seriously Hoseok Hyung I am so happy for you." Jimin chimes as he again creased the beautiful diamond ring on hoseok's ring finger given by Taehyung as they are engaged. It's like Jimin is more into the diamond ring, he keeps looking at the ring since Hoseok shows it to him making Hoseok pout.

"Soo Hyun is also like that since Taehyung made me wear this ring, she even tried to take it out, and Taehyung has to get her another one." Hoseok chuckled as he told Jimin who giggles but stopped and looked at Hoseok wiredly.

"Umm... Who is Soo Hyun?" Jimin asked with confused expressions and Hoseok's soul left his body, as he realised that he didn't told Jimin about his daughter.

"Actually... Jimin..." Hoseok looked somewhat hesitant, he is scared thinking about maybe Jimin judging him.

"Soo Hyun is his daughter." They heard Jungkook's voice at the door. Jimin laughed throwing his body on the bed hearing Jungkook as he thought maybe Jungkook is joking, but when he looked at both his laugh stopped abruptly, as he looked shocked at Hoseok who looked down not able to meet his bestfriend gaze.

"Hoseok Hyung." Jimin wishpers, stepping closer to his best friend, he wanted to ask so many questions, now he immediately understood why Hoseok disappeared from his life, his friend has gone through so much when he wasn't there, he knew Taehyung is not a father since Hoseok himself told him that Taehyung is trying to court him from 2 years and it's been 5 years Hoseok wasn't with him. He wanted to know everything but looking in Hoseok's teary eyes he wasn't able to. Instead he hugged his best friend. "I want to meet her." Jimin mumbled caressing his back as Hoseok smiled with teary eyes.

"I don't want to disturb you guys but it's very important... Jimin I want to talk to you." Jungkook announced both friends pulled away from the hug, Hoseok nodded his head already Knowing what is it, he looked nervous for some unknown reasons, as the trio walked down to the living room where Mr. Jeon sat on the sofa with a file in his hand which Jungkook gave him earlier.

Mr. Jeon looked at Jimin, his expressions is unreadable, he passed the file towards Jungkook who sighed heavily as he opened it and gave it to Jimin.

Jimin looked confused, but nonetheless he looked at the documents, it's looks like a property papers. He saw it's his father's house. Jimin's brows furrowed as he heartbeat accelerated. He gulped visibly before looking at Jungkook. "What is this?"

He asked unsurely, having a slight hint.

"I brought your father's property..." Jungkook saw Jimin's pale face.

"Why?" Jimin asked lowly, tears welled up in his eyes.

"It's yours Jimin."

To be Continued.

Look at this Fanart

Look at this Fanart. 😩

2 more chapters to go!

Vote goal : 100+

Thank you so much for supporting me!