Chapter 4- Breathe

Pick another outfit

Caitlin POV

As I woke up on Saturday I realized how great it was to sleep in the same bed as the one you love. I opened my eyes and was met with the sight of my lovely girlfriend asleep in my arms. I missed her whenever she wasn't with me. Facetimes and texting would never be enough when it came to her.  I was so happy she was graduating and would be coming to Iowa next year. I suddenly felt a shift of the girl who was asleep in my arms.

"Morning," Jennifer said in her tried morning voice,

"Good morning beautiful," I replied. We kissed. 

"As much as I would love to stay in bed with you we have to get up," Jennifer said.

"Do we have to," I whined, "We don't have to be ready till 10 and it's 8:30 now."

"Yes, we do. I have to get ready and Gabbie and Taylor both asked me to do their hair." Jennifer replied.

"Fine, I guess we can," I told her.

We got up and Jennifer went through her bag to find her outfit while I grabbed the first Iowa shirt I could find and my team jacket with a pair of shorts. Jennifer started the long process that was her hair after she put in her contacts. Once she was done she left to do Gabbie and Taylor's hair.

Jennifer's POV

As I was leaving Caitlin's room I got a call from Hailey. 

"Hello," I answered.

"I was wondering if you hate me?" Hailey asked.

"What?" 

"You didn't call to inform me that you are visiting Paige in a couple weeks. I don't get a visit too?" Hailey responded.

"I'm only going up their so I can find her a new girlfriend, or make her see that the girl she met in the PT a couple weeks ago is perfect for her. Because from what I've heard already Paige is obsessed with her," I told Hailey.

"What is this girls name," questioned Hailey.

"I think it is Thalia," I replied, "She's on the dance team and pretty famous herself." 

"Famous how?" Hailey asked.

"I think she was on dance moms and was best friends with Jojo Siwa," I said, "They're still friends today from what I've heard." 

"So she's Hollywood royalty basically," Hailey replied.

"I have no clue, but she does have 10 million followers on Instagram," I told her.

"10 million?! Jeez. I don't even think anyone in college has that many."

"I don't know. If you really wanted me to come visit you all you had to ask," I said.

"Fine, Jennifer will you be the best friend in the world and come see me in the next couple weeks?" Hailey asked.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you so mush for asking!" I say sarcastically, "I'm free the weekend of October 22,"

"That works perfectly. I can't wait to finally see you in person!" Hailey exclaimed.

Gabbie walked up to me and said we needed to get a move on. So I hung up with Hailey and started on Gabbie's hair. Once I was done with the Dutch braids into a ponytail I did Taylors three rows of cornrose into a pony as well. I went with some basic makeup as I knew it would probably melt off my face because of the heat. Once everyone was ready to go we walked down to the football field for the Big Noon Kickoff. Monika, Kate and Caitlin left so they could do all the interviews that they needed to do but Caitlin tried to bribe me into coming with them.

"Come on it will be fun," was Caitlin's argument.

"No it will not. These interviews are for you plus if you really miss me that much you can text me," I told Caitlin. McKenna and Gabbie were both laughing at Cailin's whining voice. "I love you and I will see you in less than 3 hours."

"But that's too long," Caitlin continued to whine. I made eye contact with Kate and Monika and gave them a look that said I was leaving and if she tried to follow me to grab her and not let her.

"No it's not. Now I love you and goodbye," I told her. As I walked away Caitlin tried to follow me but Kate and Monika stopped her. Gabbie, Kylie, McKenna, and Sydney were laughing the entire rest of the walk to Kinnick. 

"Is she always like this when you leave her?" Hannah questioned.

"Yes, and it's even worse when it's longer than a week," McKenna said, "At first your weirded out by it but then it turn hilarious."