0.1

Isabella hops of the bus, because she could feel someone staring at her. She'll get the next bus.

But someone else hops off as well, and keeps standing at the bus stop. Isabella felt how his eyes glanced over her body.

She felt really uncomfortable.

Isabella is from the Netherlands, but her study required her to go to Monaco, so here she is.

the man at the bus stop slowly begins to move towards Isabella.

Isabella really starts to freak out, because the streets are empty so no one could help her.

Until suddenly a Ferrari 488 Pista Spider with a white-red stripe in the middle drives past.

Isabella grabs her chance, jumps on the road and starts waving at the car.

The car stops.

Isabella walks to the driver's window.

The guy in the car rolls down his window.

"Please h-help," Isabella stutters

"What's wrong?" the guy asks.

"There is a guy at the bus stop and he is acting like a creep," Isabella says.

"Hop in"

Isabella runs to the passenger side and hops in.

"Hey man," the guy in the car shouts to the pervert at the bus stop. "Please act normal towards my girlfriend. She's mine."

And with that he drives away.
                                                                                                                     *

"Are you okay?" The guy next to Isabella in the car asks

"I guess so. I'm a little shaky but I'm fine." Isabella says.

"I'm Charles by the way."

"I'm Isabella"

That was 7 years ago....

AN:
Hi! I hoped you like this really short chapter. If you see some spelling mistakes please mention it, so I can correct it. English is not my first language, so I'll try my best. I know Charles didn't have his Ferrari in 2016, but it's just easier for the story to pretend he had. DONT ATTACK ME FOR IT PLEASE. See you the next chapter!