1.1

Its the Sunday in the weekend of the Brazilian GP

Its the Sunday in the weekend of the Brazilian GP. 10 weeks since Sam died. 10 weeks since his funeral. After his funeral Charles and I immediately flew back to Monaco. Andrea took care of the car. Since we arrived back home, I haven't left it. I just haven't found the energy to. Of course I've done grocery shopping and that kind of stuff, but I haven't been out of Monaco. Charles has been going to the races. First he didn't want to go, because he wanted to keep an eye on me, but I forced him to. A lot of people were wondering were I was. Charles got a lot of questions about it. He always answered them with: she's home for personal reasons.

When Charles is home, he is really caring. I am so thankful for him. I don't know where I would be if he wasn't my best friend.

Charles had a bad race. Well, he didn't even start the race. He's been so unlucky this year. He texted me 5 minutes ago that he was on his way home. I walk downstairs and just stare out the window. The doorbell rings and I turn my head towards the door, confused, because I didn't expect someone to come or any packages. I open the door and get welcomed by Lily, who pulls me into a hug. When she pulls away, she shows me a food container with lunch I'm guessing.

"Hey Bella, I brought us some lunch," Lily says and I smile, and let her in. Every time Lily was in Monaco, she came to check on me, and keep me some company. I really appreciate her for it.

"Charles and Alex are together on a plane, so they'll arrive on the same time, and we'll have dinner together. Is that okay with you?" Lily asks and I nod. "Yeah that's fine."

We talk about all kind of stuff while we eat our lunch.

"Have you heard about the death of Matthew Perry?" Lily asks and I nod.

"Yeah, I saw the news while I was watching friends. Great timing," I answer. "That's indeed a great timing."

It's silent for a moment.

"So how are you?" Lily asks. I knew this question was coming. "I'm fine," I lie, and Lily raises her eyebrows, tilting her head. "How are you really feeling?"

I sigh. "I just feel empty. I don't know how to move on from this, because Sam was my only family who really cared about me. I know that I have you, Charles, Alex, Carmen, Lando and George, but still, Sam was my little brother and I cared so deeply for him." Tears run down my cheeks, and Lily gets off her chair and walks over to me to give me a hug. "We love you, Bella."

I'm really lucky with people like Lily around me.