Plans

Ramona's last period was AP pysch, just kind of a class she took to get another AP on her transcript. Was it especially interesting to her? No. Did she think it was challenging? Also no. So with 7 minutes left until the bell rang, Ramona twiddled with her thumbs. Mr. Snyder, the annoying ass he is, has an assigned seating chart, so Ramona is stuck in the very middle of the class. Sitting next to two people she couldn't care less about. Well, maybe she would care less if the football player next to her would ever consider wearing deodorant. Either he has gym the period before or he's just naturally pungent. Ramona shudders at the thought

"Okay class read pages 67-90 of the textbook tonight and come ready to discuss tomorrow." Mr. Snyder said, in his abnormally high voice. He ran his fingers through his hair, a not very well thought out plan since Mr. Snyder's hairline was more of an abstract thought than a tangible thing. Ramona glanced at the clock, 5 minutes. She laid her head down on her desk and decided she deserved to take a few minutes to rest before she humiliated herself in public. Sitting in a Starbucks, with Beau Evans, and having to touch him. Make physical contact? Saying 'touch' him had begun to sound a little .. suggestive to Ramona and she strongly disliked that.

Ring Ring !!

Ramona sighs as she lifts up her head and stands up, pausing to stretch before grabbing her textbook off her desk. When she turns the corner to the hallway with her locker, Ramonas footsteps come to a sudden halt. In front of her very eyes was Briar Ramirez leaning against her locker. This part was normal. Ramona didn't know how she got all of her stuff in her bag so quickly but she managed to be in front of her locker before Ramona even got out of class. Standing in front of Briar, a placid smile on his face as he animatedly let words flow from his mouth, was Beau.

Ramona didn't think she had been seen, so to make a run for it she quickly pivoted on her foot and turned around. She just needed to be alone for a minute. She'd just get her bag once the tutoring session was over. Ramona was settled on her plan, the school would be open since basketball practices took place in the gym until 6. Perfect.

And just when she thought she had gotten away with it an oh so familiar voice infiltrated her ears. "Romie! Where are you going? Come here." Dang it. Ramona had barely finished her spin when Briar caught her. Accompanied by one of her classic sighs, Ramona pivoted again, now having completed a full 360, and trudged over to the nightmare duo. Of course she loved Briar, but her and Beau just seemed like too much.. everything.

"Hi Mona." Beau said when Ramona had come close enough to him. Ramona could hear his annoying grin in his words. When she looked up at him and their eyes met she gave him a fake nose scrunch kind of smile. The kind of smile Ashley Dunn used when she was being 'nice'. The sudden reminder made Ramona wonder how Ashley was doing, not because she wanted her to get better, but because she wanted how much longer she had peace until West Etteca High had to suffer Ashley's presence again. Ramona made a mental note to follow up on that later, maybe check Ashley's insta or something.

"So Romie, I was thinking." Never a good sign, Briar thinking. Ramona nodded at her, urging her to continue while stuffing her pencil case in her bag. "There's this outdoor drive in movie festival this weekend and I thought we could go."

"What movies? And is Jamie going because you know I hate how loud he chews so if he comes he's going to have to be banned from getting snacks." She shakes her head slightly at the thought of Jamie chewing. Ramona could swear he purposefully chewed with his mouth open to annoy her.

"He can't come. He has some sort of chicken costume competition?" Briar said with a playful grimace on her face. "And just the classics, Legally Blonde, Clueless, 10 things I hate about you, Mean Girls, you know."

Ramona agrees to go, despite her seemingly cold personality she is a sucker for Legally Blonde. "It's a drive in? How are we gonna get there, neither of us can drive?"