Wait were what?!

The picture was needed
🙂🤞

Teys pov

"When we get home I'm taking the longest nap in history" spider laughed and lo'ak agreed, Tuk was playing on my phone in the back seat minding her business,

"finally" kiri said as I drove into the garage. I parked my car and got out, "ma pa were home" lo'ak yelled out, opening the door.

"Kids come come" my dad said sitting on the coach with my mother sitting next to them, we all went over to them, ma seemed to be crying so Tuk went up to hug her, "mama what's wrong-" lo'ak was cut off by dad talking,

"I know this will be a lot to take in but..we have to move, I got a new job offer and my boss lives down there. I'm sorry kids"

I stared at him, no emotion I didn't know what to say. I could see tears forming in kiris eyes, I got up and went to my room "fucking shit" I yelled and closed my door,

'what the fuck, school ends and we are moving?! I lived here my whole life and now he decides to move... Fucking shit' I thought and laid down on my bed.

I then heard a knock on my door, "son.. I'm sorry-" "leave me alone please" I said holding back my tears.

Jake was about to say some but he sighed and walked away. It's about night time, neteyam sat there in his room, dried tears and on his phone going through his camera roll, 'I'm so gonna miss this'

I thought and closed my phone on, I decided to go out and get something to eat, I got up and unlocked my door, I quietly walked downstairs.

There I seen my mum packing some stuff in the kitchen, the stair made a creek sound and my ma sighed, "my teyam.." she said side eyeing me, her eyes were puffy and red, "yes?" I said walking over to her,

"come here" she said looking at me and giving me a tight hug, I hugged her back, I was somewhat taller than her, it hurts when I had too look down at her so I kneeled down a bit, "I'm sorry my teyam, but it's going to be okay"

she said looking at me, I smiled at her. "Yeah" I say whipping some tears from my eyes. She smiles and let go of the hug and continued to pack, I walked back almost reaching the steps but instead my ma yelled head up and threw a bag of chips at me, I laughed at her and smiled saying thank you.

The next day

I walked downstairs feeling a bit more happy, I walked downstairs seeing everyone doing they're normal things. I grabbed a bowl and cereal. (Y'all already knows how to make it or Wtv.... Just make sure u imagine the cereal first)

I started to head upstairs, "hey tey" my dad said walking a big box downstairs, I smiled at him and waved.

"Sorry to just now say this, I told everyone last night... we start packing today" he looked down and I just nodded. "Okay then"

He looked at me and smiled, "glad to hear your okay now son" I hummed in response and headed to my room.

As soon as I shut my door I placed my cereal down and sat on my bed, 'how am I gonna tell o'nai'

As soon as I thought that I got a text from her, 'gosh how am I supposed to tell her I'm moving'

Textss

'Holy shit holy shit holy shit' I left her on read and placed my phone down eating my cereal, sure she's gonna come by and ask what's wrong but better to say in person then not saying it at all right?

____
First chapter short and dumb or Wtv, gimme some ideas for the next one lol
Love yall POOKIE🤗