new school

Neteyams pov:

Tuk had kept on yelling at loak for stealing her toys, and spider and kiri kept eating all of my snacks, "you guys excited?!" My dad yelled from the front over his loud ass American music, I'm gonna miss (Puerto Rico wtv yall want) there were mixes of- ykw mostly no honestly because who is. "TE ODIO LO'AK" "tuk i-.. neteyam what she say??" "i hate you lo'ak" I siad sighing "CALLATE YOU DUMB PERRA" "LO'AK! what did he say tey?" "Oh shut up you dumb bi-..." I paused looking at him, "Aye lo'ak watch your mouth!" "exactly why we need Mrs. Sully" Spider sighed as kiri agreed.

Older kids dropped off

Lo'ak sighed, "yall ready for this hell hole" He said looking at us all as we shook our heads, "didn't think so-" "Cálmate probablemente no es tan mala" I laugh a little as spider nods in agreement, we walked into the building trying to find the office, some girl came up too us, "are you guys lost?" Kiri nodded, "do yk where the office is?" "sure follow me, my names Tsireya btw" She smiled showing her dimples, "Podría embolsarla" Lo'ak whisperd to me, "bet u 50 bucks shes gonna friend zone u" Spider smiled proudly, "bet" After like a minute or two she showed us the office, "here you go, and if you dont mind me asking. What are ur guys names?" "Neteyam" "Lo'ak" "kiri" "spider-" "EHEM- miles" Lo'ak cleared his throat as spider starting hitting him, "Aye aye aye- DETENLO AHORA" i said slapping both there heads as she stood there confused and we look back at her, "It's just them not us" kiri said pointing too lo'ak, "What?! kiri tu do it too!" "I will call mom if i have too" i said shutting them up as they rolled there eyes, "Well other than.. that, your names are beautiful" "thank you" we all said as she waved us goodbye.

After getting our schedules

me kiri and spider had kinda the same classes, but spider mostly had his with lo'ak but it's wtv, at least my first 4th and 5th class is with kiri. "uhh" she looked around to find science, She went up to a boy, "hola, do you by any chance know where science is??" "Oh yea im headed there rn, My names rotxo, yours??" "Kiri, nice too meet you" I sighed and followed them as he looked back at me confused, "bro chill she just got here" "huh?" "stop being all stalker shit" "thats mi la hermana!" "huh?" "that's my brother" She laughs a little and he looks at us confused, "but-" "i'm adopted" She smiles, "Ohh, sorry bro" "it is fine" (bye stop i js thought of netyam saying that in his accent)

after finally getting too science a bunch of kids gave us a bunch of glares, 'calm calm' i though to myself, "Ahh the new kids, i've heard you two are... siblings?" the teacher asked with a smile as kiri nodded, "well kiri sit next too rotxo and.. Nah-teyem-" "Neteyam" "yes you sit next too ao'nung" I gave her a confused look as she pointed too the boy and i nodded walking over too sit next to him, I waved at him but he just gave me a glare, "uhm hello?" i smiled as he waved with and awk smile, 'weird' I thought but shortly after shrugged it off, "okay since there are new kids in the class who would like to explain what we are doing in class?-" "boring stuff" the guy next to me said as rotxo started laughing with him, i glared at them but not as mean as i would to lo'ak. The teacher cleared her throat un amused by those two as if she was used to it, "well ao'nung since you like to interupt your in charge to make sure they go to where they need to be. "snch this some bull-" "ao'nung." "yeas Miss keys" she smiled and gave me the 'its okay' look if ykwim, but everytime a teacher gave you that look then your obvi not okay.

"well Neteyam and kiri come up front and introduce yourselves." dammit, see kiri was good at stuff like this but i always needed lo'ak on my side or at least in the crowed b4 i do anything. Kiri walked up proudly as i walked up all scared and shook, from the other kids perspective they probably thought i was being abused. I stood next to Kiri as she started to talk about herself, 'what do i like? what do i do? what do i say?' those three questions kept popping up in my head as my palms started to get sweaty. "neteyam?" said miss keys, "your turn"  i nodded confidently but in reality i was terrified. "i-...i like uhm...." I looked at Kiri as she whisped something.. 'men?' "i like me-" "he like art" she said covering my mouth as the other kids were snickering, i hated when she put her hands on my face so i moved it. "Kiri deja de hacer eso" "well i just saved you from humiliation so your WELCOMEE" "nunca mi grites!" "ENGLISH!" "NO!" "kids kids!" the teacher said pushing us away "ESTOY TAN SOPLAR TAN PRONTO COMO LLEGAR A CASA!!" "I DONT CARE GO AHEAD!" i sucked my teeth and went back to my seat looking out the window. "you know spanish?" "callarse la boca." "hm?" "hush "sheesh"

out of school

"all that happend?" lo'ak said laughing, "it's not funny" "mi grites!" some kids said laughing, looking at me. kiri laughed a little, "you have to admit it was pretty funny, you ate that" i shrugged as ao'nung came up to me, "hey spansih kid" he said ruffling my hair, I side eyed him. "Uhm, hi?" He looked down at me n smiled, "so basically me and my sister are gonna be giving y'all a tour" he said fixing his little bun before patting my back... 'OUCH' then he walked away to his friend group. I rolled my eyes and looked at lo'ak- wait where he go. "Yo leave my brother alone" 'dammit lo'ak' I walked over to lo'ak, "lo'ak stop it" I whispered to him. He pushed me off, "not my fault" Ao'nung said smiling. "Seems like it was" kiri walked over and grabbed lo'ak ears dragging him, I laughed to myself covering my mouth and walked with them to the buss stop.

Ao'nung pov

I watched that boy walk away and looked at rotxo, staring at kiri. I shoved his shoulder, "Ao'nung should we give them a ride" "hell no" I laughed a little watching them. "But look" he pointed to them as neteyam only pulled out 2 dollars for the buss.. there was four of them? "Plus Reya is going to her friends house and u have your big ass family car" "bro your just a simp" I patted his chest walking towards them. Rotxo smiled walking to kiri asking her, she smiled but her brothers didn't seem to like that idea. "I didn't know u were mixed" "adopted" the two said or the white ones said. I nodded, "y'all coming?" Neteyam looked at lo'ak as he sighed, "sure" rotxo smiled but I stayed bland as always. I got on my phone texting my crush anilia. She's beautiful.

Neteyams pov:

I followed them to his car, 'big car' I thought and waited for him to unlock in, rotxo followed kiri. "Yo dude sit in the front" "nahh I'm good" he said sitting in the back back, lo'ak and spider sat in the middle. I sighed and sat in the front. He side eyed me and put his EarPods in.. the car ride was silent and I just looked out the window. Spider smiled and patted my shoulder, "we should go to the beach" "I'll ask mom" lo'ak said, I smiled showing my teeth and lo'ak smiled at his phone texting someone. "Who got you smiling like that?" I said looking at him, "Tsireya" "Tsireya?!" Rotxo said making aonung glare at us, "that's Ao'nungs sister dawg" he shook his head as ao'nung took his ear pod out, "what about my sister?" "Lo'ak got her number" "you wont last a week with her" "watch me".

This chap is finally done