new day

Tey's pov

Ao'nung dropped us off, "wait what's y'all names again" Rotxo asked before we all left, "Jesus just let them leave" "Spider" "Lo'ak" "Kiri" I just looked at them confused bc I was not paying attention to the conversation at all. "His name's nete-" "Neteyam" they all just looked at Spider. "What?-" "dude" Lo'ak laughed a little, he rolled his eyes. "Miles" "alright cya" Rotxo said as we all go out. "I hate him already" Lo'ak said, I slapped his arm. "Rotxo's nice" "no I'm talking about the other one" "oh.. same" I agreed unlocking the door, "Mrs Sully's not here-" "Jesus spider just say mom!!" "Fine, MOMS not here because she's applying for a job" Kiri nodded taking her shoes off and we all did the same, "tey text here we're going to the pool" "what about Tuk?" "Shit" Lo'ak said going to the family gc.

Damn I don't wanna lie, they started yelling at me making up all types of excuses, I liked the one Kiri said. "Study" "paint and" spider said and they all said yeah, "but that's a-" "bitch just say it"

Kiri laughed at them and sat down on the couch, "so tey, how's it going with that girl?" I blushed a little And Lo'ak came over tying his shoes together, "I swore you were gay" "bi" "yeah what she said" "bottom" spider laughed Sitting next to me, I pushed him on the ground, "go get Tuk" Lo'ak gasped, "Spanish at school English at home?? Interesting" "dumb at school dumb at home??" I said laughing and his jaw dropped, he pointed his finger at me and squinted his eyes. "Remember that" he said walking out with spider, me and Kiri laughed a little. "Back to our conversation- how is she?" "Well... She asked me out" "wait hold on hold on. She asked you out?!" "Yeah but then she was like, oh this long distance ain't gonna work" "uh huh?" "Anyway, she said when I'm 18 I should move down with her" "so you guys are dating?" "No" "but when u move with her u guys are gonna date" "yeah basically, it's confusing I know but" I shrugged, we both got a notification from the gc. "These dumb bums"

"They are so dumb" "right, and they left mad early" I nodded agreeing with her, I got up and so did Kiri. "That Rotxo guy gave me his number" "really?" "Yah" she smiled grabbing an apple and hurrying upstairs, "get changed!" "Ughhh" she groaned shutting her door. I smiled a little and went upstairs to my room looking out my window, the waves look beautiful today. Maybe I'll go in.. but I can't swim and honestly that's hella embarrassing. Kiri barged in in her swimsuit, "hurry up tuks here" I smiled as Tuk quickly ran in, "Kiri help me fine my swimsuit!" She said grabbing her hand. "hi yamyam!" "Hi-" "let's go!" She said yanking Kiri out of my room, I sighed and closed my door so I could change. I looked for some trunks and decided to go pink bc tuks swimsuit is pink, and she love matching. I put my trunks on

And walked out, "Tuk stay still!!" "No, eres un vagabundo" spider covered his mouth and laughed a little, "nice, pink like ur gun" I pointed at his white ones, "white like y-" "don't even finish that" he laughed and I shrugged.

I smiled and went downstairs to Lo'ak already dressed and surprisingly getting everyone's towels, "wow" he threw the bag at me and smiled handing me a sprite. "No no-" he handed me a water bottle filled to the top and pay my shoulder, "Lo'ak Mira, no estoy sosteniendo esto" (Lo'ak I'm not holding this) "Sí es usted" (yes you are)

I sat on the couch waiting for Tuk and Kiri with spider and Lo'ak, "maybe school will be out next week" "yeah since these kids are like two weeks behind us" "I don get why we went back to school if we already finished it, right neteyam" "mhm" "exactly" Tuk ran downstairs jumping up and down.

"Tuk isn't wearing her pink oneee" Lo'ak smirked at me, "dammit Tuk" she rolled her eyes, "boys can like pink" Tuk said Grabbing my head and I followed her, Lo'ak groaned getting att the stuff. We walked down the board to the beach and spider threw himself in the sand, "goodness spider" kiri said as he got up covered in sand, "hurry up!" Tuk said running after spider, Lo'ak started running but slow cuz he had our towels. Surprisingly barley anyone was at the pool so we found a good good spot. Lo'ak dropped out towels and ran into the water, "you coming in?" Kiri said helping me lay them down, "I'll stay by the sand" "or you could learn how to swim?" "Uhh" I scratched the back of my neck, "idk about that-" "you don't know how to swim" tsireya said out of nowhere making me jump, "oh sorry" she said and Kiri just laughed at me, I rolled my eyes. "I can't swim-" "because his dumb ass is scared" "why it's just water" "you don't know what's in there" I said looking at the water.. it was even clear, why would I ever go in that- Lo'ak grabbed my arm and dragged me down, tsireya giggled and Kiri pushed my back. "I will go in!!" "No you won't!" "I went in last time you- LO'AK DÉJAME IR" (Lo'ak let me go) "NO" He said dragging me in, til it was at my waist, he let go and smiled. "there-" "Hace frío" (it's cold) "get used to it" Tuk said splashing me and I got a whole bunch of salt water in my mouth, "ew Tuk" I said splashing her back, Lo'ak stared at tsireya and waved her over, she smiled and started coming towards us. "Shit shit shit" "wait is tsireya here where's her brother" spider said crouching down so he was at Tuks height then standing up, "wait where's Rotxo" Kiri said looking around, I seen two boys surfing and pointed. "Right there" tsireya came over finally and smiled looking at what I was pointing at, "oh that's my brothers" "brothers? Buti thought-" "Rotxo's been in my life since I was born Soo" "ohh"