Predictable

Y/N's POV

Today was the day Nana and I went through with our plan to lure out Nine.

Me and Mahoro were currently near the hills since we didn't want to injure anyone on the populated side of Nabu Island.

Katsuma was a decent distance away from us but enough so that he would be able to see what was going on.

Currently, I was hiding behind tree's as Mahoro created an illusion of Katsuma.

It only took a few minutes before Nine showed up and immediately walked towards Katsuma.

Nine : No more running, now I'll finally be able to steal your quirk.

Now was my chance to strike but only a few thoughts crossed my mind.

Where the hell was Nana.

She said she had some groceries to buy and that she would be here shortly.

I really hoped she was okay, I honestly cared more about her than the plan.

I'm sure she's doing fine, she is Japan's No. 1 after all.

I took off from the trees and charged to Nine ready to kick him with 70% of my power.

This is it, I finally caught him off guard.

My victory was cut short when Nine generated a yellow forcefield that blocked my attack.

He then sent a lightning blast into my body as I tumbled back in pain.

Nine : How stupid do you think I am, I had a hunch you heroes would pull off something like this so I made plans of my own.

Damnit, I was sure that this was a solid plan.

Nine : The other villains are wreaking havoc on the populated side of Nabu Island which means The Mighty Heroine will be too busy handling that to save you.

I glared at Nine before charging at him once again this time with 100% of my power.

I landed a powerful uppercut on Nine which angered him.

Nine : I'm done playing!

Nine then summoned lightning from the sky, causing it to rain down on us.

I leaped over Mahoro, protecting her from a lightning attack but injuring myself in the process.

Nine didn't give me any time to recover as he began sending laser like beams in my direction.

I managed to dodge a few but some actually hit me causing me even more pain.

Nine : It's pathetic how you believed you could outsmart me, you heroes are always predictable.

I had to give this fight my all.

I sprinted towards Nine and landed a blow so powerful it shattered the ground beneath us and sent him flying.

Nine stood up from the rubble and began to cough up blood.

I was getting the feeling that Nine wanting to have Katsuma's quirk had to deal with his health.

But still, I couldn't take chances, if he just wanted to heal himself why would he want to steal the quirk entirety instead of asking  Katsuma to use it on him.

Nine : I don't have time to be dealing with your shenanigans, SO I'LL BE ENDING THIS FIGHT RIGHT NOW!!

A blast of violet lightning radiated of off Nine's body right before he looked me dead in the eyes.

Nine : This is your end, hero.

This was it, I either gave it my all or nothing.