Saving Tenko

Y/N's POV

Once again another flash of lightning appeared, but this time, me and Shigaraki were witnessing my past.

Shigaraki: What is this.

I chuckled right before my past began to play right in front of our eye's.

We witnessed my origins from the day I met Nana till today, which actually seemed to touch Shigaraki slightly.

But what seemingly connected with him the most was the memories were Nana would talk to me about Tenko and how she misses him and regrets ever leaving him and Hana.

Y/N : It's like I said, Nana and I still believe that Tenko Shimura is somewhere deep inside you.

Shigaraki : I'LL DESTROY BOTH YOU AND HER!!

Shortly after this, a blinding light appeared once again but once it vanished we were back in the real world and on the battlefield.

Shigaraki: This fight has gone on for long enough.

Just as Shigaraki motioned to touch the ground with his hands I sent a powerful air pressure attack that sent him staggering back.

Y/N : Come back to us Tenko, it's still not too late.

Shigaraki grimaced at my statement before replying.

Shigaraki: TENKO SHIMURA DIED ALONG WITH EVERYONE IN THAT ORPHANAGE!!!

Y/N : You and I both know that's not true.

After this, Shigaraki charged at me and tried landing hits on my body, but I dodged them all and sent him flying with a powerful uppercut.

Shigaraki: You can try all you want but you're not winning this battle.

Y/N : Seems like I am to me.

My statement angered Shigaraki who used his decay on the ground once more in a futile attempt to destroy me.

Luckily, I propelled myself into the air and away from the decaying ground in time and landed safely after.

Shigaraki: You heroes believe in peace, BUT I BELIEVE IN DESTRUCTION.

Shigaraki managed to land two powerful kicks on my face right before he tried using his decay on me.

Fortunately, I manged to grab his wrists in time which prevented him from using his destructive quirk.

Y/N : Shigaraki--No Tenko, I know how much hate you have for heroes and I also know how you have destructive urges that you've embraced.

Shigaraki: What are you getting at?

Y/N : Even though your destructive urges and hatred are incredibly strong, your longing to be with Nana is even stronger.

Shigaraki's eyes widened with shock as he took a few steps back.

Shigaraki: Lies!!

Y/N : I can tell that you try to hide your longing for her, I can also tell that your bantering about destruction is also a lie you tell yourself.

Shigaraki: STOP TALKING!!

Shigaraki viciously lunged towards me with killing intent but I sent him back with a powerful jab.

Y/N : You can't accept that after all you've been through, you still love Nana and want to be with her.

Shigaraki: I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP!! I HATE ALL HEROES, THE ONLY ONE WHO SAVED ME WAS ALL FOR ONE!!

Y/N : You and I both know that he's just using you for his personal gain, your just another tool to him.

Shigaraki glared at me before trying to use his decay but I noticed this and swiftly subdued him with (f/c) whip.

Y/N : All For One and the League Of Villain's, they're just using you, but Nana, she really loves you.

Shigaraki: If she really loved me, she would have never abandoned me!

Y/N : If she truly abandoned you then why does she still hold out hope for you, you've seen how much she cares for you through my memories.

Shigaraki: I DON'T NEED YOU LECTURING ME!!

I sighed before pulling out a piece paper from my pocket.

I'm glad this is still intact after my battle.

Y/N : Before me and the other UA students had left UA to arrive here, Nana handed me this really old piece of paper, she said I should give it to you.

I handed over the crumbled piece of paper to a surprised Shigaraki.

According to Nana, it was a drawing of Tenko, Hana and her herself that Shigaraki had drawn as a kid.

In the drawing, they were all a happy family and once Shigaraki saw this, he began to tear up.

Y/N : It's not too late, you and Nana can still be a happy family, so come back to us Tenko Shimura, we can end all this destruction and create peace.

Shigaraki's voice softened as he looked up at me with tears in his eyes and a smile on his face.

Shigaraki: A happy family huh, that would be nice.

I smiled back at him realizing that Tenko Shimura had at last returned.

I saved him Nana, I saved Tenko.