15. OnlyTans

Then he gathers his thoughts and points at you, "no."

His elaborate response makes you giggle. You tilt your head to the side "no?"

He is still not in charge of his words but trying to find his voice makes it higher and squeakier.

"You, that, hmm, bad, no no"
He's gotten more words out, but you're still giggling to yourself. His high voice lures out Jimin and Jin from the theatre room that they were setting up for tomorrow.

Jin is the first to reach you, and he asks Yoongi what happened. He whispers in Jin's ears and meanwhile Jimin comes to stand next to you and asks,

"did you cause yoongi hyung to turn into a tomato?"

You are still smiley and you proudly nod. He asks you what you said so you signal him to get closer so you can also whisper it in his ear like Yoongi is doing to Jin.

Jimin rests his hands on either side of you on the kitchen counter behind you, essentially leaning in while trapping you in between himself and the counter.

Your heart skips a beat.

He turns his face without moving away, he's dangerously close and you still can't remember what you were supposed to say.

"Tell meeee" he whispers, reminding you.

"Ah yes, so, uhm, I told him that-" and then you tell him. He has the exact opposite response of Jin at the very same time.

Jin has his eyes big and he's looking away from Yoongi, but this gorgeous man next to you narrows his eyes instead and whispers to you without the littlest bit of hesitation, "I'm good with a camera too baby, if you want that photoshoot done and he chickens out." He points at Yoongi and rests his hand back on the counter, slightly closer to you this time.

Now it's your turn to be the wide eyed one. Flirting with him on text is easy, this is new, this is uncharted territory, this is difficulty level 1000 and you're a noob.

You make eye contact with Jin across the room and he says directly to you "how much does that website pay, I'll pay you more to never do that". He's trying to play it cool but his blush is evident.

And you assume so is yours after Jimin whispers again, "Yeah you're not doing an onlyfans but if you want to give me a private show, I'm not opposed."

You can physically hear your heart beating faster. This is Jimin, your chim. This is not the first time he's said something flirty like that, but this is definitely the first time your whole body has had a reaction to it. You're racking your brain to come up with anything at all to change the topic.

"DESSERT!"

"Sorry cutie I didn't have the time today to make any." Jin answers with a regretful face.

"No no! I did. I made us very fast prep low effort dessert. Because y'all have been very, very sweet to me."

"Oh wow, the snack is serving dessert tonight" Yoongi mumbles, only loud enough for Jin to hear and Snicker.

"Okay wait here I'll bring it upstairs it's in my fridge" you say as you very confidently (not) put Jimin's hand aside to walk out of the heavenly embrace that brings up thoughts that would land you in hell.

Yoongi immediately volunteers "I'll come with you to help" and follows you out the door.

When you both are alone you say to him "help with the photoshoot?" and giggle.
Instead of reacting like last time, he looks into your eyes and says "Sure. At your service, my lady."

Your smile drops as heat rises up to your cheeks and you try to act cool. "Okay let's go for the dessert" and you walk down the stairs.

"That's what I thought" Yoongi mumbles to himself before reaching your door.

You head in and go straight to your fridge, getting out the no bake cheesecake bites that you prepared for the boys earlier. He follows and reaches out for one immediately and you swat his hand away.

 He follows and reaches out for one immediately and you swat his hand away

"OW!!"

"It's decorated wait till we get upstairs!"

"You're so mean to meeee." He pouts. You smile and hold his face, "Adorable"

He smiles as well. Then he reaches out to carry both plates one in each hand.

"Hey I can carry one!"

"orrr you can use them pretty hands to hold me while I carry your things"

You laugh and shake your head. "Silly" you mumble as you head out, calling for the elevator and locking the door behind Yoongi, then enter the elevator with him.

"I get no hugs"

"Yes you do, I remember giving you one"

"Jin got 2"

"Yes, he did"

"Jimin got more"

"Are you jealous, Mr. McYoongles?"

"For the record yes but wait what did you just call me??"

You both get off the elevator and Jimin is standing there waiting for you. Seeing your hands empty he takes it as a perfect opportunity to hug you again.

"You were right. It is cold" he mumbles, smiling as you hug him back.