chapter 28

Last night Hua hua finished all her paintings and fell asleep at the table ~~~

Xiao ai " Xiǎojiě!! Xiǎojiě!! It's time to get up ..."

Hua hua opened her eyes , in a low voice " Xiao ai I'm hungry!!"

Xiao ai " Haha !! Miss get up and wash your face I've already prepared breakfast for you "

Hua hua with half open eyes " Hmm...your so good to me !! "

Xiao ai " Hehe but Xiǎojiě why did you draw crown prince , second prince and 6th princes portrait??"

Hua hua suddenly gets up with a excitement " let me tell you ... tomorrow when we were coming I find that lady's of Yuan Chang is really Interested in our Chang an and not only that they all are big fan of stories related to Chang an !!"

Xiao Ai " Soo ??" With a dumbfounded expression

Hua hua " Aiyaa !! Silly !! If they know we have crown prince, Wang Zhang and Princes painting they will definitely try to buy them in good price ...by than we can eat a lot of money hehehe !!"

Xiao ai " Xiǎojiě I think your the only women in whole Chang an who is selling her own husband's painting and also other princes painting hahaha but don't worry I'm with you !!"

Hua hua " haha I'm sure if they find out they will definitely give me a good lecture ...now let's go and eat "

They went outside and having their breakfast and suddenly a man came ...

A man with strange dress up and hair style not like a native man ..

Xiao ai vent a little in hua hua's direction and whisper " Miss look he is from grassland!!"

Hua hua in a low voice " Are you sure ??"

Xiao ai nodded her head and said " 2 years ago when they came to Chang an for peace talk I saw him with other enoveys of Grassland...that time our miss said

Flash back ~~~

Grasslands envoys are on horse back and marching toward palace Yun Yun and Xiao ai is looking at them from carriage

Yun Yun " Haah a bunch of losers are now in Chang an for peace talk !! I'm sure they will demand something absurd and blame everything on us that we are the one who want war !!"

Xiao ai in a low voice " Miss !! Are they really that bad ?? "

Yun Yun in a loud voice " than do you think we are the bad ones haa ??

Xiao ai " sorry sorry they are!!"

Yun Yun " but this time I think they will definitely make our emperor happy...and everything will be back to normal..Yun sigh and said as long as there will be no war than everything is fine "

Xiao ai" Miss you are right ....

Right now ~~

Hua hua " that's mean he is a !!"

Xiao ai " by nodding"

Hua hua "Let's finish our breakfast quickly....we need to follow him "

That strange man ( Zi chuan ji ) pulled Yi man at side

Zi man " Chuan Ji what happened??"

Chuan ji " Crown prince why there are to girls ?"

Yi man " They are just two little girls they won't hinder your plan !!"

Chuan ji in a rage " what do you mean by my plan it's our plan !!"

Yi man " I never agreed to colloud with that 3rd prince "