MC BIO

Name: (C/n). 
((C/n) means, it means Cybertronian Name since using your human name would be illogical.)

Alias: Megatron's Heir, The Lost Sparkling, Prince of the Decepticons.

Age: 1,000-ish
(Was extremely hard trying to determine time between TFP and the War/Fall of Cybertron)

Allegiance: Decepticons.

Rank: Second in Command by birth right.

Personality: Cunning, Reserved, Analytical.

Likes: The Decepticons, Megatron, Shockwave, Soundwave.

Dislikes: Starscream, Autobots, Optimus Prime.

Appearance: 

Skills/Abilities: 

Super Strength: like his sire (Father), he holds immense strength and isn't afraid to show it off. 

Transformation(Triple Changer): Like other Cybertronians, (C/n) can transform into his alt form which is a Cybertronian Jet like his father Megatron. He is capable of a second alt mode but has yet to attain one.

High Intelligence: inheriting much from Megatron, (C/n) possesses high levels of intelligence that has only been furthered by his time away from the Decepticons. but he also inherited his intelligence from his carrier(Mother).

Combat Prowess: While he grew up without Megatron's guidance, that doesn't mean he lacks in combat skills. In fact, he flourished. He needed to in order to survive while in exodus on an Unknown Planet.

Axe Proficiency: (C/n) possesses the uncanny ability to fight with an Axe called, The Devastator. The weapon is said to be built by Sentinel Prime in the ancient past, banished from Cybertron following his demise to keep it from Megatron's grasp. But (C/n) believes no such legend.

Biography: (C/n) is the son of Megatron and a femme named Nightshade. During the War for Cybertron, (C/n), who was just an infant Sparkling at the time, is hastily sent off world by Nightshade before her untimely demise at the hands of the Autobots who intended to get the Sparkling far away from Megatron's grasp, not knowing the true origin of (C/n). Far from home, (C/n) would do whatever needed to be done in order to survive, inevitably finding the Devastator Axe and eventually being discovered by the Decepticon, Barricade.