Chapter 5: Lord (C/n)

(C/n) stood in the bridge in deep thought. He was looking at the main console, looking at data he managed to find that relates to his carrier Nightshade and her experiments. But he has a deep sadness. He just found his Sire and immediately he was taken away. It had been a day since the death of Megatron and the failure of their plan. (C/n) wasn't sure if he could lead. He believes he should surround himself with loyal soldiers. It seemed to work for his Sire, so why shouldn't it work for him. He heard someone walking towards him so he turns around to see Soundwave.

(C/n): "Soundwave." he greets.

Soundwave stops before him. His screen lit up with an audio recording.

Soundwave: "Something wrong?"

(C/n): "You can tell?" he asks, humored a little. "Truth be told, I have no idea if I'm doing the right thing. What would Megatron do?" he asks.

Soundwave places his servo on (C/n)'s shoulder.

Soundwave: "Megatron always instructed me to teach you to rule." he said, using various recordings. "It seems that now I can put this knowledge to use."

(C/n) nods in a thankful way as well as brandishing a smile towards his Second in Command. He then spots Barricade walking towards him with an aura that bears news. Soundwave steps aside for Barricade as he noticed the gaze of his new Lord. The two set their optics on barricade who stops before them and bows slightly.

Barricade: "My lord." he said.

(C/n) felt weird being called them. But he liked it. Is this what his sire felt all these years?

(C/n): "Do you have something to report?" he asks.

Barricade: "I've been poking through Starscreams logs and data banks. Apparently, the seeker knew a lot about Megatron's operations. Even the dispatch of numerous Warriors off world to safeguard Energon Deposits during the War." he said. "One such dispatched mech is here on this planet."

(C/n): "really?" he asks, sounding interested. "Soundwave, I want you to further check this information before a search is conducted. To see if what Starscream had gathered is legitimate and not more deception." he orders.

Soundwave nods before he heads off to inspect the information attained by Barricade. The mech walks past Barricade who remained at attention. (C/n) looked at Barricade before stepping closer to the mech.

(C/n): "now, how exactly did you get this information?" he asks.

Barricade smiled.

Barricade: "Starscream's head is still intact. I may have sliced my way through." he said.

The cop bot noticed the look of intrigue on his new Master's face.

(C/n): "Intact you say?" he asks. "You know, I have an idea."

Barricade: "What kind?"

(C/n): "I've been looking through some data. Some of this data seems interesting. The Art of cloning and programming. The type that was used to make the Vehicons if I understand it correctly." he explains.

Barricade: "How does this relate to Starscream?" he asks.

(C/n): "I've been looking through some of the data that relates to my carrier and I found something interesting that inspired an idea. What if we attempt to create an entirely new mech, one that shares the wits and intelligence of Starscream, but the skills of a well refined warrior?" he asks.

Barricade: "Hm, it could be possible. All you'll need a Proto-form."

(C/n): "Is there one in storage or anywhere else on the ship?" he asks.