𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬 #𝟯 || 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗭𝗘

*It was now early Autumn. The leaves were just starting to change from bright greens, into magnificent shades of red, orange, and yellow. The breeze was cool and quiet, and the Boys had now brought out their Autumn clothes for cooler weather. For the next few weeks, there would be an Autumn Welcoming festival, where Trolls spend time doing Fall activities, games, picking new fruits, etc. But the boys had their eyes on a bigger prize, the maze that was set up just outside the Troll Tree.*

JD: "I can't wait to do the maze!!! I'm so going to get to the end before ALL of you!" *He showed his brothers a toothy grin to express his confidence in himself*

C: "Please, like you could even get in that maze! Your big square-shaped head wouldn't even be able to make it inside the maze!!"

JD: "HEY!! I do NOT have a square head!"

S: *He drew a poor sketch of John and compared it to a drawing of a square* "Eh- I see the resemblance-"

JD: "What?!" *He snatched the drawing from Spruce's hands and examined it himself. He scoffed when he saw it* "Please! This doesn't even look like me!"

S: "..Wha? Yes it does!" *He crosses his arms*

C: "Nah- That looks more like if JD was drawn by a kindergartner, and also if he just stepped out of Minecraft- But I mean obviously, cause JD is square-"

JD: "HEY!!"

S: "Also... Are you questioning my artistic ability?" *He looked down at Clay with his hands formed in fists, Clay just smirked*

C: "What's to question? They just suck!" *He grinned widely* 😁

S: "WHY YOU LITTLE-"

R: "Boys!! For the love of all that is trolly, can you stop fighting for once??"

S: "If he stops making fun of me!!" *He glared at Clay*

C: "I'm not making fun of you! I'm just stating the truth!" *The two boys proceed to argue*

JD: *Randomly adds in, causing the two boys to stop and look at him* "Plus, you shouldn't be talking about my head! Just look at Branch!"

*Branch just sat in a Baby Backpack that Floyd was wearing, a pacifier in his mouth and Croco in his hands*

B: :>

F: *Dramatically gasps* "DONT YOU DARE COMMENT ON BRANCH LIKE THAT!!"

C: "OH YOURE SOOOO PROTECTIVE OF THAT LITTLE THING-"

F: "THING?? HE'S OUR BROTHER!!"

*Rosiepuff facepalmed and groaned unenthusiastically as the 4 boys proceeded to yell at each other over the dumbest things possible. At least this isn't like the time with the socks.*

R: "Okay, okay! Alright!!" *Her loud yell caught all of the boys attentions. Branch even looked over at her with his mouth open, the pacifier falling out of his mouth* "You guys need to learn to get along!!" *She looked over at the maze, and an idea came to her mind* "Why don't you all learn to work together and complete the maze!"

JD, S, C, F: "WHAT?! B-BUT- I CAN'T WORK WITH HIM!!"

R: *She smirks* "Well, guess you'll have to." *She shrugs, her smirk increasing as the boys were speechless* "Now, I'm going to talk with King Peppy, behave!"

F: *Watches Rosiepuff leave* "Well, Grandma's orders! We should go in there together like a family aaaaaanddddd- you're all gone already-" *His brothers had started racing towards the maze when he talked*

JD: "IM GONNA WIN!!"

S: "NU-UH!! IT'll BE ME!!"

C: "UNLIKE YOU ALL, I'VE READ UP ON MAZES! SO IM PRACTICALLY AN EXPERT! LOSERS!"