Prologue

Scene I

Amidst chaos, everyone was running, trying to save their lives from the relentless gunfire. An old man tried to shield a woman who was trapped with her child. The don, armed and menacing, approached them. Just as he aimed his gun at the old man, a group of officers arrived and fired at the don's hand, causing him to drop his weapon. Frustrated, the don glared at the officers and signaled his men to retreat.

Scene II

A young woman was preparing breakfast for herself and her uncle when the doorbell rang. She opened the door to find a man about the same age as her uncle. Her uncle joined her at the door and invited the man inside.

"I'm the one who saved your uncle that day," the man said. The lady looked at him gratefully and said, "Thank you."

"But I want something from you," he continued. She looked at her uncle, who was smiling.

"Okay," she replied hesitantly.

"I want you to marry my elder son," he said. Shocked and confused, she looked at him, while her uncle beamed with happiness.

Scene III
"Jaan bachane Ki Itni Badi kimat"

"Such a high price for saving a life," she thought, staring at herself in the mirror. She looked stunning in her bridal dress. Her uncle came to take her to the mandap, where three people were watching her intently.

 Her uncle came to take her to the mandap, where three people were watching her intently

Scene IV

Naina hurriedly entered the house and went straight to her room, locking the door behind her. She stepped into the washroom and started rubbing herself vigorously, weeping as she did so. The touch disgusted her.

Outside, a girl and a boy anxiously looked at the stairs, wanting to go to her but feeling too nervous. They decided to call someone for help.

Yeh Rishtey Hain Tere Mere Pyar Ke Lagte Hai Mujhko Sagar Se Bhi Hai gehre.....

This my first story rishtey dillon ke prologue.

Hope you love this and vote and comment.