Chapter 1

Mahesh house

On one hand, in the town, in one house, mornings are very pleasant. A girl who is sleeping, wrapped in a blanket, Due to the slight coolness of the morning, she gets completely covered in the blanket. The light rays of dawn fall into her room through the window. With birds chirping sound she wakes up and heads to the washroom to gets ready. She then goes to the kitchen as usual following her daily routine and prepares breakfast for herself and her father.

Naina calls out her father

Mahesh comes into the kitchen, holding a newspaper, and sits at the table. Naina stands with her hands on her waist, looking at him expectantly. Mahesh meets her gaze, sets the newspaper aside, and starts eating his food.

Naina leaves the kitchen, and Mahesh sneakily resumes reading his newspaper. He becomes so engrossed that he starts speaking loudly to himself. Naina returns and stands in front of him.

Mahesh looks up and says, "Naina beta, look at this news. Some goons have kidnapped children, and people are furious with the officers. Can you believe what they're doing?"

Naina responds haltingly, "Baba, you know I don't like discussing these things during meals. You need to focus on eating your food and taking your medicine."

"Okay, okay," Mahesh agrees.

"Now, you should eat too. You have to go to school."Naina sits down, eats her breakfast quickly, and then saying goodbye to her father she leaves for school where something going to happen.

                          ~~~~

On the other side of the town, there is a tense atmosphere inside the CID Bureau. Rajendra, the ACP, walks into the bureau and asks Ajit, "Got something?"

Ajit turns and says, "No, sir."

"Then do something about it. Go back to the school where the children were kidnapped and inquire again."

"Yes, sir," Ajit replies and leaves immediately.

Rajendra calls over a female officer, Ishita, and asks, "When will the rest of the officers arrive?"

"The work is done, sir. They should be here shortly," she replies. "Tell them to meet me as soon as they come."

"Okay, sir," she says before walking away.

Ishita makes a phone call, "When are you going to arrive? Sir is waiting."

"We're almost there," the person on the other end replies.

After some time, three officers arrive. Ishita signals them to go to the ACP’s cabin. They enter and stand at attention, saying, "Reporting for duty, sir."

Rajendra looks at them and asks, "Is the work done?"

"Yes, sir," they reply in unison.

"A new case has come up. Some goons are kidnapping small children, and we have no leads yet. You will be working on this now."